Big Bang MT4
Big Bang is a 100% adaptive expert advisor based on price movement and Support and Resistance levels. It is a combination of simple settings and powerful trading techniques.
Version for MetaTrader5 is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/48021
Note #1. Max bars in chart setting in your MetaTrader MUST be set to 250 000 => Check screenshots section.
Big Bang needs at least 1 year of M1 data. Please, make sure that you have that loaded in your History Center.
Note #2. If testing in MT4, during the first year Big Bang will only collect data and open NO TRADES. So, start your tests 1 year before the desired date.
If you have any questions or doubts about your setup or configuration => CONTACT ME.
Default settings are good for EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD and USDJPY.
If you want to use other pairs, the settings should be optimised in order to find the best .set configuration.
Broker and Leverage
Big Bang is not broker sensitive, you may chose any broker you trust to.
If you use a recovery algorithm, you will need to have enough margin for additional orders with bigger lot sizes. Recommended leverage is 1:100 and 1:500 is even better.
Time Frame of the chart for real live execution does not matter. But, make sure that you have all timeframes data available in history center (F2).
For BACKTESTING IN MT4 the timeframe must be M1. You also should load all available timeframes in MT4. In MT5 any timeframe for backtesting will work.
Lot Size - can be fixed or set dynamic as lots per every 1000 of Account Balance. If set dynamic, the lot size will be calculated as follows = (LotsPer1000*AccountBalance/1000)
Max Additional orders - Smart Recovery :enables basket trading to recover from drawdowns quicker.
Trend Detection period - defines trend detection sensitivity. The bigger the value, the slower is trend change detection.
Max Pairs at a Time - limits number of pairs which are traded at the same time. Pairs are counted by the same Magic Number.
One Side Only - if true, there will be only one side open at any given time (either buy or sell). No situation when both sides open at the same moment. For FIFO compliance
Spread Filter - allows avoiding trades in high volatility times when broker increases the spread.
Hidden Stops - if this mode is enabled, no SL and TP are sent to the trade server. All trades are closed from the EA. Broker does not see your stops.
Magic Number - unique EA identifier. Should be set different in case when multiple instances of EA are used on the same currency pair.
No Action - enables / disables "No Action" or Sleep mode, when EA is not taking any trading action. May be useful when you decide to manage trades manually.
Kill Buy/Sell - Closes open orders.
Soft Exit - if enabled, only current cycles will be finished. No new trading cycles will be allowed to start.
Recommended Setup #1
Balance : $1000
Settings : DefaultPairs : EURUSD, EURJPY
Recommended Setup #2
Balance : $2000
Settings : Default, with Fixed Lot = 0.01 and Max Pairs parameter set to 2 or 3
Pairs : EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUDUSD
Recommended Setup #3
Balance : $5000
Settings : Default, with Fixed Lot = 0.01 and Max Additional Orders = 7
Pairs : EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUDUSD
Big Bang can work on VPS solution from MQL5. But Big Bang has some nice graphical controls, which can only work on "normal" VPS with desktop access.
1) Big Bang is designed for HEDGING accounts only (when multiple orders are allowed on the same pair) and it was not tested on Netting accounts (where all orders merge into a single position).
2) Big Bang is designed for trading ForEx. It was not tested on metals, shares etc.
3) Big Bang will not work on accounts with overnight positions rollovers (closing and reopening by broker).
* Allowed Trading directions and One Side only parameters can be now optimised
* New Input parameter => Trend Detection period, days
* Entry algo filter improvements and additional orders opening algo changes
* Added a new input parameter. One Side Only. If true - there will not be situation with both buy and sell open together. This is done for FIFO compliance
* Improved entry signal logic and additional orders opening algoth
* Instead of Kill Now button there is now Kill Buys / Kill Sells buttons
* Added Soft Exit button. When enabled, only currently opened trades will be managed, and no new cycles will start. This may be useful if you want to pause EA before holidays or before making changes.
* This release is a stepping stone before another update with many cool features. Because of that, some functionality was removed (for now)
* Removed Recovery Aggression parameter and logic
* Removed Signal Strength parameter and logic
* Added some additional filters to additional orders opening. Now they open in much more rational way
* Added "NO ACTION" button. If enabled, EA takes no trading action and goes in sleep mode until enabled again. May be useful if you want to manually manage current trades (i.e. change SL and TP as you see fit)
* Added "KILL NOW" button. If clicked, all current orders will be closed.
* Changed logic for Take Profits when multiple orders opened. The more orders opened, the more tight Take Profit becomes. It allows exit risky baskets quicker.
* Lot size value can be now optimised
* Fixed minor bugs
* Added a Max Pairs parameter. If enabled (set >0) Big Bang will only open a new trade on a pair if currently there is less than specified pairs being traded already (with the same magic number). This allows placing EA on multiple pairs, but having a limited exposure.
* Improved entry signal