Auto RVI automatically defines the most efficient periods, during which the accuracy of the signals on a given chart is at its highest. Depending on a symbol and time period, the accuracy of the indicator signals can reach more than 90%. To generate trading signals further defined the most effective indicator levels. After the most efficient periods and levels is found for RVI, the indicator itself is constructed. Buy and sell signals are also displayed on a price chart. Period efficiency and signal accuracy values are displayed in the upper left corner of a price chart.
- Auto detection of the best RVI period in terms of the highest signal accuracy;
- Auto detection of the overbought/oversold areas;
- Editable number of history bars to calculate the indicator (Nbars);
- Buy/sell arrows;
- Text and audio signal alerts;
- Editable indicator and level line color and type;
- Support for 4 and 5-digit quotes.
- Nbars (default=500) - bars used for the indicator calculations;
- period_min (default=2) - minimum indicator period;
- period_max (default=100) - maximum indicator period;
- Show_Arrows (default=true) - enable/disable buy and sell signals on a price chart;
- UseSound (default=true) - enable/disable audio alerts when buy or sell signals appear;
- UseAlert (default=true) - enable/disable text alerts when buy or sell signals appear.