- Información general
- Discusión (17)
Pattern 1 2 3 Advisor for MT4
This Advisor fully automates the trading system based on the “Pattern-123” indicator.
- The EA has a built-in indicator already and does not need its presence.
- It works on any financial instruments (Forex, Metals, Indices, Commodities, Crypto). The main condition for profitable trading is that the instrument must be highly volatile.
- The EA checks the appearance of Pattern-123 at the opening of a new bar, however it also tracks changes in the market several times inside the bar (trailing, placing reversal orders).
- When a new Pattern-123 appears, the EA places a pending stop-order for the breakdown of point #2. This order can be executed and turn into a market one. Or this order can be removed if the signal is canceled.
- StopLoss can be set beyond point #1 or #3 or set to a fixed value.
- TakeProfit is set at Fibo level or set with a fixed value
- You can set the allowed period of time for trading. However, signals outside the trading time are still taken into account by the Advisor. And if at the beginning of the trading time these signals were not executed or canceled, the EA will place the pending order for the breakdown of point #2, formed before the start of trading.
This feature of the EA allows you to use it for breaking the morning flat even. Set the start time of the trading period at the beginning of the European session, and the Advisor will set the pending Buy/Sell-orders at this time, of course, if Patterns-123 are formed during the morning flat.
- The EA also has the ability to trail a profitable position.
- The EA will automatically recognize 5 and 4 digit quotes. You set the parameters in a 4-digit format, and the Advisor will recount it.
- The EA has conservative and aggressive modes of operation. In aggressive mode, to increase profitability, the Advisor provides the ability to set opposite pending orders at the level of triggering the stop loss of the current transaction (Stop’n’Reverse orders). At the same time, the EA can increase the lot of these reversal orders by the martingale coefficient (parameter “Coeff. Of Martingale”).
When a market transaction is opened, the Advisor places a reversal pending order with an increased lot at the stop level of the market transaction.
The use of reversal orders with an increased lot is a trade with increased risk.
Follow the principles of Money Management.
It is strongly recommended that you use reversal orders on very volatile instruments only, such as gold.
You can see the principle of trading on Pattern-123 and the full description of the Advisor on the blog:
If the broker changes the comment, it is possible to delete deal information necessary for the advisor to work correctly. In this case, the adviser ceases to accompany the market order, and pending orders with a distorted comment are deleted.
2. Added the ability to set the Fibo number manually for TakeProfit level.
To do this, set the "Take Profit for 1st order" parameter to "Fibo manually" mode and enter the desired Fibo number in the "Take Profit if Fibo manually" field.
Please note that the Fibo number specifying TakeProfit manually must be more than 100%, otherwise it is impossible to correctly calculate the TakeProfit level. In this case, the EA will use a fixed value from the "Take Profit if Fixed value" field.