Price Action Ultimate
Price Action Patterns
The indicator displays the most important Price Action patterns that indicate a potential reversal or continuation of the trend.
Avaliable candlestick patterns:
- Pin bar;
- Inside bar (Harami);
- Morning star;
- Evening star;
- Dark Cloud Cover;
- Piercing Line;
- you can select patterns to display and disable unnecessary patterns;
- notifications: alerts in the terminal, Email and Push-notifications (on a mobile device);
- you can further customize each pattern: by default, the indicator uses the recommended parameters. But if you wish, you can set up candlestick patterns for yourself;
- Trend filter (using the moving average);
- Higher time frame filter: if this option is enabled, the indicator will use the direction of the higher time frame candle;
- The filter of the previous candle: display patterns in accordance with the direction of the candle that closed before the signal.
- PinBar, Engulfing, Inside Bar, MorningStar, EveningStar, DarkCloudCover, PiercingLine: only those patterns that are marked (true) will be displayed.
- UseTrendFilter: if (true) - filter the current trend: 1)Bearish patterns will be displayed if the value of the fast moving average with (Filter_FastMA) period is less than slow moving average with (Filter_SlowMA) period; 2)Bullish patterns will be displayed if the value of the fast moving average with (Filter_FastMA) period is more than slow moving average with (Filter_SlowMA) period.
- HigherTfFilter: if (true) - patterns will be displayed if the last closed candle on the higher time frame coincides with the direction of the signal candle.
- PrevBarFilter: if (true) - patterns will be displayed if the previous closed candle matches the direction of the signal candle;
- ShowAlerts: if (true) - you will receive notifications in the trading terminal (Alerts);
- EmailNotifications: if (true) - you will receive notifications by Email (additional configuration via Tools>Options>Email is required);
- PushNotifications: if (true) - you will receive Push notifications on your mobile device (requires configuration via Tools>Options>Notifications);
- p_BodySizeLess: the ratio of the size of the candle body (Open-Close) VS total size (High-Low): the body of the candle must be less than or equal than the total size multiplied by the specified value; [0.25 means that the body of the pattern must be less than or equal to 25% of the total length of the candle ((High-Low)*0.25)].
- p_SmallShadowLess: the size ratio of the small shadow (bottom shadow - for bearish patterns , upper shadow - for bullish patterns) compared to the total size (High-Low): small shadow should be less than or equal to the total size multiplied by the specified value; [0.15 means that a small shadow must be less than or equal to 15% percent of the total length of the candle ((High-Low)*0.15)].
- EngulfBodyOver: minimum candle engulfing percentage [1.1 means that the second candle must be greater than or equal to 110% of the first candle]
- e_Max_Difference: the maximum difference in the length of the second candle [2.0 means that the second candle should not be greater than the first candle*2.0]
- EngulfShadows: if (true): engulf shadows of the first candle;
- InsideBodyLess: the size of the inner candle must be smaller than the size of the first candle multiplied by the specified value [0.9 = 90%];
- ShadowInside: candle shadows must be inside the first candle;
MorningStar (m_), EveningStar(e_):
- SecondBodyRatio: the second candle must be less than or equal to the first candle multiplied by the specified number.
- ThirdMaxDifference: the maximum difference in the length of the third candle compared to the first candle.
- gaps: if (true): required gaps between the second candle;
- DarkCloseBelow: the second candle should close below the specified level [0.5 = close below the center of the first candle];
- PiercingCloseAbove: the second candle should close above the specified level;