Trend dashboard FREE MT5
This multi time frame and multi symbol trend indicator sends an alert when a strong trend or trend reversal has been identified. It can do so by selecting to build up the dashboard using Moving average (single or double (MA crossover)), RSI, Bollinger bands, ADX, Composite index (Constance M. Brown), Awesome (Bill Williams), MACD (signal line) or Heiken Ashi smoothed. It can be used with all time frames from M1 to MN. Max. 9 time frames can be shown in the dashboard at the same time. The colors in the dashboard are green for bullish, red for bearish and blue for neutral (indicator values not in range).
- The indicator can write the signals to global variables which can be used by an Expert Advisor for auto trading.
- It is possible to select up to 9 time frames to be used.
- Continuously performs a trend strength rank sorting within the dashboard. It is possible to disable this sorting though to make it easier finding a specific symbol. The symbols will then be visible in the same order as they have been entered in the Symbols parameter.
- By clicking inside a rectangle a new chart will be opened with the symbol and time frame in question.
It is enough to place the indicator on one chart and you will receive an alert (paid version only) from any symbol of your choice.
Please find the description and explanation of the input parameters here (paid version).
Please check out my other Moving Average products:
Not a mandatory update if everything is already working as it should and you are not using Heiken Ashi smoothed or ADX
- minor bug fix
- corrected an error in the point ranking for Heiken Ashi smoothed
- changed the algorithm for the ADR point ranking. The +DI and -DI lines are now used as well in the calculation. Bullish if the main line is above the level value and at the same time the +DI line is above the -DI line. Bearish if the main line is above the level value and at the same time the -DI line is above the +DI line
- added a possibility to enable writing of of global variables when point ranking has been enabled. The global variables can be used by an Expert Advisor for automatical trading.
- added the possibility to select from all supported time frames in MT5. Max. 9 time frames can be used in the dashboard.
- added Heiken Ashi smoothed
- added support for the H12 time frame
- added MACD (signal line). Bullish if above the zero line and vice versa
- added the possibility to set the rectangle colors