- Información general
- Comentarios (1)
- Discusión (20)
BearsHunter MT4 Free
A simple trend trading system. To determine entries, the system uses a unique indicator based on three moving averages. It provides a wide set of parameters for advanced users and a fully automated mode using built-in presets.
This is a free version of the BearsHunter Expert Advisor. The robot opens only buy trades. This allows to fully evaluate the operability of the EA, the systems of money management and position control. Can be used for trading on real accounts. But the performance of the full version is greater.
Real account monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/fastinvestments
The full version of the Expert Advisor is available at https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/30383
MetaTrader 5 version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/30381
BearsHunter Expert Advisor
- Does not use martingale or averaging.
- Configuring not required. Ready for use on EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, XAUSD. You only need to decide the lot parameter.
- It can trade all symbols at the same time. For this purpose, launch the EA on the chart of required currency pairs.
- Resistant to a temporary loss of connection or a short-term computer shutdown. After starting the computer, the Expert Advisor will pick up its orders and continue trading steadily.
- Always works only with its own orders even if you have decided to trade manually in parallel.
- The EA can run in the Strategy Tester in "Open prices only" mode only with no serious distortion of results.
- Sets – replaces ---=BUY SETTING=--- and ---=SELL SETTING=--- with built-in presets, the chart period is automatically selected. The "Automatic search sets" mode automatically selects a set (among built-in sets) for the used symbol.
- BUY - Enables BUY.
- m1_StopLoss - stop loss in points (10-200).
- m1_TakeProfit - take profit in points (10-200).
- m1_MA_Mode_1 - averaging method (0-9).
- m1_MA_Mode_2 - averaging method (0-9).
- m1_MA_Mode_3 - averaging method (0-9).
- m1_Period_1 - averaging period (1-50).
- m1_Period_2 - averaging period (1-50).
- m1_Period_3 - averaging period (1-50).
---=MONEY MANAGEMENT SETTING =---
- Lot - lot value for BUY and SELL module.
- Negative values: fixed lot. For example: Lot = -0.15 - a trade of 0.15 lots will be opened.
- Positive fractional values < 1: Maximum permissible risk per trade in %. For example: Lot = 0.05, maximum risk is 5% of free funds on the account.
- Positive values > 1: Maximum permissible risk per trade in a deposit currency. Example: Lot = 100, maximum trade risk is $100.
- NotWorkingHours - hours to prohibit trading. Example: "0, 1, 2, 3, 22, 23".
- NotWorkingDayWeek - days of the week to prohibit trading. Example with prohibition on Monday and Friday: "1, 5".
- MaxSpread - if the current spread is greater than this value, the trade will not be opened.
- MagicNumber_ - beginning of the range of magic numbers occupied by the Expert Advisor. The EA uses two numbers.
- Slippage - slippage accepted from expert.