Manual Back Tester Plus DEMO
This utility is intended for the primary evaluation of "manual" strategies.
Strategies are considered to be "manual", if their entry and exit points are obvious to the trader, but cannot be fully programmed, and thus the trader is unable to test such strategies directly in the tester.
"Primary" testing means a rough estimate of the system's profitability, considering the factors that are absent in real trading, namely, the ability to see the "future" chart. This is an important factor, but speed is more important to a primary evaluation than accuracy.
This utility can help you quickly estimate if a manual strategy has at least some potential or not. Specify an entry point and exit point right on the chart, the utility will calculate the result.
In LETTER mode, no extra fonts are required.
For correct operation of the EA in the SIGN mode, install the fonts provided in the Comments section.
- SIMPLIFIED SCHEME - simplified scheme of marks.
- Arrange the trades' result in a line - arrange the results in a line.
- Underline Fridays by Blink - blink when the trade marks are on Friday.
- CHOOSE an ENRTY POINT - select a mark for the entry point, LETTER or SIGN, default is LETTER.
- LETTERS for UP ENTRY - select the letter for BUY entry points, default is U.
- LETTERS for DOWN ENTRY - select the letter for SELL entry points, default is D.
- Entry Point font size (for letter and sign) - font size for the entry point.
- Loss Exit Point font size (for sign only) - font size for exit point in loss.
- Profit Exit Point font size (for sign only) - font size for exit point in profit.
- Trade Results’ font size - font size for the trade result.
- Show total results - show the results.
- Show trace lines - show the trade lines.
- Marker 1,2,3 - marker 1,2,3 on the chart.
- Marker's font size - font size for the markers.
- Daily ATR period - atr period for the ruler and trades.
- Two Moving Averages as a trend filter - two moving average from the higher timeframe.
- Fast Moving Average - period of the fast МА.
- Slow Moving Average - period of the slow MA.
- Show current result on not fixed trades - show the current result of the open trade.
- Show current ATR from the entry point - show the current ATR from the entry point.
- Lot's size counting in RULER & Trades - calculated lot for the ruler and trades.
- Spread in 5-point pips - spread in points.
- Show the borders of your trading hours - draw the session time separators.
- The hour you start trading - time to start trading.
- The hour you stop trading - time to end trading.
- Synchronize the cross with two different timeframes - synchronous crosshair for other timeframes.
- Any comment to the filenames of statistic - add comment to the statistics file name.
- High\low-fixed horizontal line - horizontal line fixed on High/Low.
- Free horizontal line - free horizontal line.
- Trend line - trend line.
- Extend fixed lines till pointed time - draw up to a specific time of the current day.
- LANGUAGE FOR DAYS OF WEEK - select the language to display the days of the week.
- Show the mql4-code of the pressed key - enable/disable the key code identifier.
- KEY for RESET - reset all presses (delete non-fixed lines), the ESC key by default.
- KEY for moving lines UP 1 pixel - shift the selected line 1 pixel up, the 4 numeric pad key by default.
- KEY for moving lines DOWN1 pixel - shift the selected line 1 pixel down, the 1 numeric pad key by default.
- KEY for LINE DRAWING - enable drawing the line, the ` or ~ key by default:
- KEY for RULER - enable the ruler, the Z key by default.
- KEY for RULER - enable the ruler (duplicated), the \ key by default.
- KEY for LOSS trade - unprofitable trade, the 1 key by default.
- KEY for TAKE trade - profitable or break-even trade, the 2 key by default.
- KEY for MARKER1,2,3 - marker 1,2,3 (the X,C,V keys by default).
- KEY for CROSS POINTER - crosshair, the Q key by default.
- KEY for DELETION one object - delete one graphical element, the D key by default.
- KEY for DELETION all objects - delete all lines, the 0 numeric pad key by default.
- KEY for MOVING numbers - move a graphical element, the A key by default.
- KEY for line EXTENDER - extend or shorten the lines, the W key by default.
- KEY for STATISTIC_WRITING to files - write statistics to files, the * numeric pad key by default.
Added simplified scheme of markers - only Entry and Exit - minimum objects on the chart.
Added option for arranging trade results in a vertical line, thus clearing the chart space.
You can delete all the markers of one trade by simply deleting one of them.
Fixed inconvenience with stat function when SHOW RESULTS is OFF. Added font size setting for Entry and Exit points.