The Expert Advisor is designed for high-frequency trading on EUR/USD. The main timeframe is M5. The EA also additionally applies М15 and М30 timeframes to search for trends.
It is based on the strategy of trend detection, market entry (and exit) points are calculated based on the correlation of indicators. The trading volume for opening a position depends on results of previous trades. It is possible to limit the amount of risk (the AutoMM parameter). It is also possible to set the maximum spread, above which the EA will automatically suspend trading (the MaxSpread parameter).
It uses an efficient trailing, which automatically adjusts the take profit and stop loss parameters to minimize a drawdown. Also, the smart-hedging algorithm is applied to optimize position hedging and make trading more safe. The product works both on 4 and 5-digit quotes. The news filter allows suspending the trading during the release of market news, for greater stability and security of trade.
- StopAfterNews - a pause after the market news release, in minutes.
- StopBeforeNews - a pause before the market news release, in minutes.
- LightNewsEnabke - enable the pause for low-impact news.
- MediumNewsEnable - enable the pause for medium-impact news.
- HardNewsEnable - enable the pause for high-impact news.
- GMT_Offset - your broker's time zone.
- NewsCurrency - a comma separated list of currencies for which you want to receive news.
- NewsLines - show time of news releases on a chart as lines.
- TakeProfitS - take profit for sell orders.
- StopLossS - stop loss for sell orders.
- TakeProfitL - take profit for buy orders.
- StopLossL - stop loss for buy orders.
- FixedLot - fixed lot size.
- AutoMM - risk limit (as a percentage).
- MaxSpread - maximum spread, above which the trading will be suspended.
- MagicNumber - any unique number that distinguishes this EA.