The Chinese index called MACD trend, belongs to the kind of index, which is composed of five parts including the long-term average MACD, short line DIF, red energy column (bull), green energy column (short), O axis (straddle the line). It uses the short-term moving average DIF and long-term line MACD cross as a signal. The cross signal generated by the MACD index is relatively slow, and it is better to use the corresponding trading strategy.
- MaFast - Fast exponential moving average period.
- MaSlow - Slow exponential moving average period.
- MaSignal - The difference between the two signals.
- Price - The weighted price.
- Sequence - Minimal distance from previous extremum to be new one.