Expert Turning Points
This reversal trade EA opens buy/sell deals according to the arrow-based Turning Points technical indicator.
The full description of the system can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/20488
The EA is based on principles such as:
- Search for the end of the ascending/descending trend.
- Determining the support/resistance level.
- Search for the reversal pattern based on Price Action.
- Confirmation of the reversal by the contract volume.
------"EXPERT money management"
- Take Profit - the Take Profit level in points
- Stop Loss - the Stop Loss level in points
- Lot - position volume, lot
- Percent of deposit - if lot is set to zero, then a dynamic lot as a percentage is used
- The closing of all transactions when the specified profit. In percentages - close all deals once the specified profit as a percentage of the deposit is reached.
------"EXPERT no loss"
- Use NO loss - use transferring to breakeven
- Level of profit - profit level in points at which to transfer to breakeven
- Level of loss - drawdown level in points at which to transfer to breakeven
- Level breakeven - the number of points from the order Open to transfer to breakeven
- Use Stop Loss on High/Low - set Stop Loss beyond the High/Low of the candle, where the order was opened
- Distance Stop Loss - distance from the High/Low in points to set Stop Loss (the number of points away from High/Low to set Stop Loss)
- Exit when the reverse signal - exit a profitable position when a reverse signal appears
- By default, the EA opens market deals using a dynamic lot of 1% of the deposit. Does not set Stop Loss beyond High/Low of the candle based on the received signal.
- Use the М15 timeframe and a Take Profit level of 100.0 points.
- Supports symbols with 4 and 5 decimal places.
- Does not use Stop Loss, but if an order has a drawdown greater than 200.0 points, the EA transfers them to breakeven.
- To reduce the drawdown on the trading account, it is recommended to use the minimum working lot.