Indicator for calculating the indexes of two currencies of the selected currency pair. The indicator helps to determine the further movement of the currency pair. First, average indexes are calculated for each of 28 currency pairs, as well as the maximum price fluctuations starting from the beginning of quotes for the selected period. After that the currency pair, where the indicator running, is split into two component currencies. Index values are calculated for each currency at each bar. The changes in the currency indexes for the selected period are displayed in the indicator window in the form of lines. Thus, it is possible to monitor the changes in individual currency indexes in the indicator window. Arrows in the main chart indicate the buy or sell signals, which will be more relevant at the current moment based on calculations. Sell signal - the index line of the first currency pair (red line by default) crosses the second (blue) line upwards; buy signal - reverse intersection. But a stronger signal is generated when both lines move in the opposite directions. To reduce false signals, select a more suitable period for the pair, taking into account the activity of the price change and the current timeframe. Set the maximum allowed value of fluctuations (market noise) in the input parameter in order to filter signals. Currency index is calculated from 7 different currency pairs, the list of which can be modified (unnecessary ones can be removed) using the missing_symbols parameter.
- period - the number of bars for calculations. (Minimum value is 2).
- Suffix - specified in case the currency pair has a suffix (for example, if you have EURUSDx, enter x).
- Prefix - specified in case the currency pair has a prefix (for example, if you have xEURUSD, enter x).
- missing_symbols - list of the pairs included in the indicator's list, but not available in the terminal, or simply the ones that need to be excluded. (List of 28 pairs for the indicator is provided below).*
- permitted - allowed fluctuation, above which buy/sell signals will be generated. (Minimum value is 0).
- distance - distance from the sell\buy icon to the High or Low of the selected period. (Minimum value is 0).
List of currency pairs.
* - for the missing_symbols parameter, set the value in the above form without any prefixes or suffixes, without commas or other punctuation marks and spaces. Just a set of characters in capital letters.
Please, before renting or purchasing the product, make sure you test the demo version with consideration of all possible changes for the input parameters and more importantly - the missing_symbols parameter. If you find an error, please contact me so that I can fix them.