Expert Advisor for a hedging account!
Trading is performed on price corrections.
The EA features a unique averaging system. The EA can close both profitable and losing trades, if it sees fit. The EA does not wait in hopes of profit, the trades are closed either by take profit or by the EA's decision.
- Fast_ema_period - period setting
- Slow_ema_period - period setting
- Signal_period - period setting
- HighLevel - level to calculate the virtual stop loss
- LowLevel - level to calculate the virtual stop loss
- hour1 - the hour for the EA not to trade
- hour2 - the hour for the EA not to trade
- hour3 - the hour for the EA not to trade
- LotsMM - order volume
- DepositForLot - LotsMM is added per each amount specified. For example, DepositForLot = 500, LotsMM=0.1, this means that per each $500 of profit (if counted in $) the EA will add 0.1 lot to the volume
- MaxOrders - maximum number of orders in the series
- MinDistance - minimum distance between orders
- StopLoss - Stop Loss level
- TakeProfit - Take Profit level
- lot coefficient - Lot multiplication factor