FIA Fuzzy Breakout
FIA Fuzzy Breakout is trading the breakout of fuzzy logic value of candles.
- No limit of trading any symbols for this EA
- Not designed for martingale trading though traders can use it
- Slippage, spread or commission don't matter.
- Suitable for any broker and any account type which allows EA auto trading
- Lotsize: lotsize can not be less than the minimum lot size for symbol allowed.
- Other Parameters: except Lotsize Parameters, other types of Parameters need to be an integer.
- Deposit: from $500 or more per 0,01 lot preferred.
Change in the parameters:
According to the risk level that traders can afford with justified parameters, the parameters could win better than the default setting. To vary the parameters of setting, this EA can also be a useful tool for daily trading or long-term trading.
- LotSize - Starting lot size of trading cycle. The default is 0.01 lot.
- AlphaGo_ID - Magic number of EA, enables this EA to run on different symbols and timeframes. By doing so, simply enter different integers.
- slippage - Control of slippage amount while entering a trade. 1 means 1 pips.
- Martinfactor - The multiplier of trade after a loss trade. 2 means if a 0.01 lot trade was closed with negative profit, next trade would be entered by 0.02 lot. 1 means not applying martingale trading. The default setting is 1 which means not applying martingale trading.
- CandleCounted - The number of previous candle counted to estimate the breakout point. This parameter must be greater than 1 as an interger.
- Filter_Level - Parameter to decide the breakout level. Higher filter level may result less trade and likely trade more conservatively.The recommended range is 1-20.
- Starting_Time - Time control of EA allowing to open trades, it is based on trading platform time but not local time. The number should be entered is 0-24 in an integer.
- Finish_Time - Time control of EA allowing to close all trades, it is based on trading platform time but not local time. The number should be entered is 0-24 in an integer. To set both Staring time and Finish time as 0 means allow all-time trading if it is possible.
Testing Result is on EURUSD with the default setting and the suggested settings. In the testing, the EA was running on all trading time and did not avoid any news and economic events. Traders have to adjust and test on their own platforms to minimize the risk level and organize expected return through trading.
This EA can be either a tool or a good automatic trading solution. It is recommended to run this EA for long term trend Trading.
Traders can also use the open order of this EA as indication to judge the trend in many cases.
To lower the risk level, settings should be varied to trade different currency pairs and avoid market unexpected volatility.
To suit different pairs and design a profitable strategy, the parameters should be adjusted according to market conditions.