Channel Trading Pro
The strategy is based on breakout/rebound from the trading range. The channel is plotted by taking the highest (maximum High) and the lowest (minimum Low) price for the previous n periods. The EA is based on a multifunctional template and is designed for intraday trading with all major currency pairs on any timeframe. It has a vast set of features - it can be configured for any trading style, which makes it not just a trading robot, but a multifunctional flexible designer. The EA applies order placement levels, stop loss, take profit and trailing stop levels invisible for brokers. The entire trading process and detailed statistics are displayed on the chart as lines and on the information panel. Use the EA on highly liquid currency pairs, such as EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD, XAUUSD;
💼 Telegram chat for questions and discussion: https://t.me/forex4up_chat
- scalping (virtual stops from 1 point);
- position averaging/scaling in (adaptive or fixed distance from the last opened position)
- martingale/antimartingale (increase/decrease in the lot);
- hedging (work with short and long positions simultaneously);
- calculate the stop loss, take profit and trailing stop levels in pips, in money, in percent of the balance, based on volatility (ATR);
- simultaneously manage and close positions in different directions (both single orders and order baskets);
- interact with positions opened manually or by another expert (start managing deals, distinguished by magic number);
*each block responsible for management of a particular function can be customized separately and operate as a single unit.
- WorkingMode - operation mode: normal mode, interaction with positions of another expert, monitoring the trade results.
- ChannelPeriod, ChannelTimeFrame - period for plotting the channel and timeframe for gathering data.
- TradingMethod - trading method: breakout/rebound from the trading range.
- MaximumSpread - maximum spread to start working, not used if -1.
- LotsFor1000 - initial lot size per 1000 units of base currency.
- ATRPeriod - period for calculating the average daily volatility, in days.
- TradeDirection - trading method: trade in one or both directions simultaneously.
- OrderOpenMethod - position opening: averaging, scaling in or hedging positions.
- OrderOpenMode - calculation of step for opening orders: in pips, in the deposit currency, as a percentage of the balance or as a percentage of the ATR value.
- OrderOpenStop, OrderOpenStep - distance and step from the current price to set the level for opening a new order.
- OrdCalcMethod - order counting: each series separately or the total number of orders in different directions.
- OrderIncrease - increase the number of opened positions by the specified percentage, not used if -1.
- MaxNumOrders - the maximum number of orders opened at a time, not used if -1.
- LotCalcMethod - calculation of the trading lot: separately for short and long positions or for the entire basket of orders.
- IncreasingLot - increase the lot by the specified percentage, not used if -1.
- StartIncrease - number of the position to start increasing the lot.
- DecreasingLot - decrease the lot by the specified percentage, not used if -1.
- StartDecrease - number of the position to start decreasing the lot.
- MaximumLot - the maximum lot for opening positions.
- LevelsMethod - setting take profit/stop loss: separately for short and long positions or for the entire basket of orders.
- LevelsMode - calculation of take profit/stop loss: in pips, in the deposit currency, as a percentage of the balance or as a percentage of the ATR value.
- StopLoss, TakeProfit - stop loss and take profit, not used if -1.
- TrailingMethod - trailing stop method: separately for short and long positions or for the entire basket of orders.
- TrailingMode - calculation of trailing stop: in pips, in the deposit currency, as a percentage of the balance or as a percentage of the ATR value.
- TrailingStop, TrailingStep - trailing stop and trailing step.
- MagicNumber - magic number, the EA manages all positions opened manually or by another expert if set to -1.
- TradeComment - trade comment.