Steady EA System
Steady EA System is a fully automated EA which trades based on reversal during consolidations. Each open position is protected by a fixed TP and SL of 90 pips to minimize possible drawdown. In reality, the algorithm looks for reversals and executes TP in real time. Since TP points vary based on price, volume, and volatility in real market condition, it is not statically set in the beginning but rather computed for every tick at run time. Realistically, this EA will look for reversals using proprietary settings of oscillator indicators behind the scene.
The Expert Advisor allows you to trade a fixed lot, as well as the money management unit for automatic lot calculation based on the preset risk per trade. I recommend that you use an ECN account with low spread and fast execution.
Why Steady EA System?
- Designed, developed, tested, and optimized by a professional software engineer (ex-Microsoft engineer) with 6+ years of Forex market experience
- Stress-tested with the past 6 years of historical data with 90% modelling quality
- Live-tested for 1+ years since 2015
- Optimized after backtesting 10,000+ different variables on EA
- Relatively low drawdown, averaging 15% yearly drawdown
- High profit factor
Built-in protection systems
- Avoids slippage.
- Trend reversal.
- Drawdown control.
- Account equity control.
- Maximum number of open positions at the same time = 15
- Lots: default value is 0.1 lot. Fixed volume to trade
- Leverage: default is 5. When compoundProfit is true, trading volume will be computed based on this leverage value
- Slippage: default is 3.0. This is the maximum slippage allowed for trading.
- TimeZoneOfYourMT4Server: default is 3. You need to change this value based on your broker's server time (e.g., if a broker's server is in Malta, and Malta is in GMT2+, but MT4's chart time is 2 a.m. and GMT time is 11 p.m., then time difference is 3 hours (2 a.m. and 11 p.m.). So your value is 3, even if Malta is GMT2+. Based on summer time, time displayed on MT4 chart will change +-1 hour, so be careful with this. The EA's performance will vary drastically based on this value, so DO NOT FORGET to backtest this EA before using it live.
- Built-in smart fixed SL of 90 pips as the worst case (happens less than 1% of the time);
- Built-in smart fixed TP of 90 pips as the best case (happens less than 1% of the time);
- Runtime execution of SL based on dynamic environment and the fixed trading time windows;
- Runtime execution of TP based on dynamic environment;
- Fixed or compounded lot calculation based on account balance;
- Does not use indicators;
- No hedging;
- No grid, martingale, or arbitrage;
- Low trading drawdown;
- Easy to set up.
- Never carry over trades to next day - all trades are opened and closed on a same day
- Trades on quiet early Asian session to spot great trend reversals
- Symbols: USDJPY.
- Timeframe: M5.
- Spread: must be smaller than or equal to 5
- Recommended minimum deposit: $500.
- Recommended account type: ECN (due to low spread).
- Use money management. Recommended risk per trade is 1-3%.
- If you trade a fixed lot: 0.06 lot per every $1000.
- Use a dedicated low-spread USD ECN account.
- a bug of not trading when trading volume is more than 50 lot
- a bug of using a wrong digit of spread when trading in live account