Sea Gull FX
Sea Gull is an automated trading robot which uses the values of RSI and BB. The Expert Advisor has flexible settings.
It can be used for trading the following pairs: AUDCAD, AUDUSD, CADCHF, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURUSD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY.
To work with several symbols, simply launch the EA on the appropriate charts (any timeframe). Magic Number remains unchanged.
The Stop Loss level can be set using the ModeStopLoss parameter. If the parameter = 1, it sets Stop Loss based on Pivot levels, if = 2 - a usual stop specified in the StopLoss variable, 0 - no Stop Loss used.
If a trade is closed with a loss (by Stop Loss), the EA trades an increased lot until the series makes the total profit. Take Profit control is encoded, order profit can be maintained using an indicator - function UseIndControl, and/or trailing through the UseTrailing parameter.
If the market movement has built a grid of orders and the control functions are on, the grid will be closed in parts. New nodes are opened until the entire series closes with a profit specified in TakeProfitSetka.
By varying the use of the ModeStopLoss parameter and the control function (UseIndicatorControl and/or UseTrailing), four basic strategies can be determined.
|not used||not used
||order closed by TP or a grid is built (Fig.1)
||order closed by a control function or a grid with partial closure is created (Fig.2)|
||order closed by TP or a stop, a grid is built in case of loss (Fig.3)|
||order closed by a control function or a stop, a grid with partial closure is created in case of loss (Fig.4)|
Using various settings you can adjust the strategy. The EA can be optimized with low simulation quality (checkpoints), period M5.
The results will not differ much from the "Every tick" mode. Do not forget to disable SaveLog and ShowInfo before you start testing.
Use 0.01 lot per every 1000-2000 currency units. Trades on cent accounts with 4- and 5-digit quotes.
Default parameters apply to EURUSD М5 (aggressive trading).
- SaveLog - logging the EA actions
- ShowInfo - display the info panel
- Background - info panel background color
- ModeLots - 0-fixed lot, 1-percent of deposit
- LotsPercent - the lot as a percent of deposit If = 1, lot size is 0.1 for $10000 balance. The maximum lot of a series is calculated as StartLot*MaxLot/Lot
- Lot - lot value
- MaxLot - maximum lot
- EnableBuy - allow long positions
- EnableSell - allow short positions
- UsePivotFilter - use Pivot filter for opening
- UseOppositeSignal - use Opposite Signal on a larger timeframe
- UseIndicatorControl - use indicator based control
- TimeFrameMain - timeframe to enter // 1-M1/2-M5/3-M15/4-M30/5-H1/6-H4
- TimeFrameSignal - timeframe for signal 1
- TimeFrameOppSignal - timeframe for signal 2
- DeltaLot - lot increase before the first loss in a series or when the number of orders is below KoefNewDeltaLot
- NewDeltaLot - lot increase after the first loss in a series or when the number of orders is above KoefNewDeltaLot
- StepSetka - minimum step between orders in the grid
- StepPiramida - minimum step between orders in the pyramid
- KoefNewDeltaLot - the number of grid orders, after which use NewDeltaLotSetka instead of DeltaLotSetka
- KoefNextTimeFrame - the number of grid orders, after which move to a higher timeframe
- ModeStopLoss - stop type, 0-no StopLoss / 1-based on Pivot/ 2-usual StopLoss
- StopLoss - stop for ModeStopLoss=2, or minimum stop for ModeStopLoss=1
- TakeProfitSetka - take profit for the series of orders
- TakeProfit - take profit for the order
- TrailingStart - start trailing
- TrailingStop - trailing stop
- TrailingStep: step for trailing
- LinePivotOpen - Pivot line for UsePivotFilter
- LinePivotClose - Pivot line for StopLoss