The purpose of the indicator is drawing an equidistant channel. It is a little different from the traditional model. The choice of control parameters is simple and does not require any special description. Enter the calculation interval in hours and the solution to the problem will appear on the screen. The thickness and color of the lines are adjustable. Parameters:
- CycleHours - period in hours.
- SensitivitySignalAlerts - signal level in % of the channel width. The signal level is a dashed line drawn parallel to the main one with the specified proportions.
- color RES_SUP - the color of the parallel channel.
- color CHANNEL - the color of the main channel.
- width1 - thickness of the lines of the parallel channel.
- width2 - thickness of the lines of the main channel.