- Reviews (3)
- Comments (11)
Darwin Evolution MT5
"!!! The rental of EA will be limited in time, if you are interested do quickly !!!"
!!!! You can not make a backtest with the default setting, the EA will open anything, and without logic !!!!
In order to understand this EA, consult my profile that explains who I am, and my vision of Forex here:
This EA reflects my trading philosophy.
If you like my way of seeing things, then you will love this EA.
Take the time to do it !! (Forex is not a race)
Here the complete explanation of EA: (because MQL5 limits the size of the description)
This EA has been designed to get closer as possible about manual trading.
EA's design and strategy, make it a robot that can handle your account without taking enormous risks.
It's an EA made for a long-term vision, it's not a fast scalper
The EA can remain in standby for more than a week waiting for the perfect opportunity.
But it can keep the positions open for several days or weeks to optimize the DD and profits.
The profit factor of this EA is excellent, as well as its factor of recovery and risk.
This system integrates more than 8 indicators and filters.
The EA is multi currency, it will work on the 28 pairs at the same time.
It will work with all brokers, no matter the spread, the speed of execution, the swap, the various expenses ....
What to remember from this expert Advisor:
- Trade on 28 pairs simultaneously
- Work in both directions, impulse, correction
- It is not exposed to the market
- It optimizes the profits and limits the drawdown thanks to these many indicators and options: the trailing SL, indicator closure, by SL, per hour, by profit, by opening duration ....
- An innovative News filter, with disconnect schedules before and after news, but also independent hours for main news like FOMC, ECB, Fed ...
It is an extremely complex EA, with complex settings for each indicator.
But be reassured :) It is already fully set.
To avoid bad voluntary or involuntary settings on the part of the users, I have hard coded 90% of the settings.
You only have to adjust the risk that suits you.
Know that I'm here to assist all users.
Contact me by message to get the Files sets as well as the recommendations.
The performance of the EA on demo account here:
(This account did not make a lot of profits the first months because it was in the optimization phase):
2 real accounts have just been opened:
- "Normal" risk account (about 5% monthly profits with extremely low DD):
- account with more risk (about 10/12% monthly with an average DD of 10/15%, and a maximum drawdown in the worst case at 25%)
The optimizations were made with the software as to Analyzer and in this version the Backtests are made with the news filters
! ! ! WARNING ! ! ! You can not make a "real" backtest of this strategy (I am the only one to do it because it is necessary to implement the news, and the actual ticks)
- First reason, MT5 does not give the actual ticks, they are simulated ticks (artificialk data)
This EA using the actual tiks, you will not have the real results, it is for this reason that I have made available real accounts and demos to see the performance, as well as all the optimizations of as to Analyzer available
- Second reason, the EA uses 2 main strategies, and MT5 can not make the Backtest of both at the same time (make the backtest of the two strategies independently changes completely the projection of profits and drawdown)
- Third reason, you can not use News filters in MT5 (there is no database for the original news)