Waka Waka EA MT5
EA has a live track record with many years of stable trading with low drawdown:
Currently available with a discount to the final price!
6 copies out of 10 left at $549
Next price --> $599
Price will be kept high to lower the number of users for this system!
Waka Waka is the advanced grid system which already works on real accounts for years. Instead of fitting the system to reflect historical data (like most people do) it was designed to exploit existing market inefficiencies. Therefore it is not a simple "hit and miss" system which only survives by using grid. Instead it uses real market mechanics to its advantage to make profit
Supported currency pairs: AUDCAD, AUDNZD, NZDCAD
Recommended timeframe: M15
- One Chart Setup: you only need one chart to trade all symbols
- Multiple currency pairs support
- Solid backtest and live performance
- No need to adjust GMT
- Very easy to use: just read 3 lines of instructions below
- Much cheaper than available high-quality alternatives
How to install
- The EA must be attached to ONLY one M15 chart, AUDCAD is recommended
- If your broker uses a suffix (e.g. AUDCAD.a) you should update names in the Symbol parameter
- Use recommended pairs only. You don't need .set files, all settings are stored internally in the EA
- Hedging account!
- The EA is NOT sensitive to spread and slippage. But I advise using a good ECN broker
- The EA should run on a VPS continuously
- With only 1:30 leverage I advise not to use higher than low risk settings on a less than $6000 account, otherwise you might have problems with free margin. With 1:100 leverage it should be fine with up to significant risk setting on a $1000 account
MM & Risk settings
- Allow Opening a new Grid - on/off opening of new grids. It does not affect the already open grids
- Lot-sizing Method - select the lot sizing method according to the risk you want to take: Fixed Lots will use fixed lot size from the "Fixed lot" parameter, Dynamic Lots will use 'Dynamic Lot' parameter, Deposit load will calculate lots based on deposit load%, and 4 predefined presets will calculate risk automatically for you
- Fixed Lot - fixed trading lot for the initial trade.
- Dynamic Lot (Balance/Equity based) - balance/equity to be used per 0.01 lot
- Deposit Load % - % of the deposit that will be totally used to open the initial trade
- Maximum Lot - max allowed trading lot
- Maximum Spread, in pips - maximal allowed spread
- Maximum Slippage for a non-ECN acc, in pips - max allowed slippage
- Maximum Symbols at a time - max allowed number of symbols that can be opened at the same time
- Allow Hedging - allow opening multi-directional trades on the same symbol
- Allow Trading on Holidays - on/off Christmas/New Year trading filter
- Allow to Buy/Sell - on/off Buy/Sell trades
- Maximum Drawdown Percent - if current floating drawdown exceeds the specified % the EA will close open positions
- Symbols - symbols separated by comma (custom if empty)
- Bollinger Bands Period - period of BB used to calculate the upper/lower levels
- RSI Period - period of RSI used to filtering out trades with small potential.
- Maximum RSI Value - value for the RSI filter
- TakeProfit for Initial Trade, in pips - take profit for the initial trade (if no grid trades opened)
- TakeProfit for Grid, in pips (weighted if zero) - take-profit for the grid. If zero, then TP is weighted, i.e. it is equal to TP of the initial order in money (not in pips!)
- StopLoss for Grid, in pips (1000pips if zero) - stop-loss for the initial/grid trades
- Hide StopLoss - on/off stop-loss hiding
- Trade Distance - min. step in pips between grid(averaging) trades
- Smart Distance - auto- adjusts the trade distance depending on market volatility
- 2nd Trade Multiplier - multiplier for the 2nd trade
- 3rd-5th Trade Multiplier - multiplier for the 3rd-5th trades
- 6th- Trade Multiplier - multiplier for the 6th-.... trades
- Maximum Trades - max number of grid(averaging) trades
- Trade Comment - comment for orders
- UID (0...9) - unique EA instance number. Usually no need to change it
- ShowPanel - on/off Info-panel
- Added new feature 'Manual Trading Buttons'. It allows you to manually open an initial trade: the EA will pick up the manually opened trade and manage it as usual. The buttons are affected by the following parameters: Symbols, Maximum Spread, Maximum Symbols at a time.
- Added new parameters:
Minimum Free Margin % - if Free Margin% falls below the specified value, the EA will not place new pending orders and will cancel already placed ones.
Hide TakeProfit - allows you to hide take profit.
Grid Level to Start - allows you to skip a certain number of grid levels, trading will start from the specified level. To calculate entries correctly, the EA opens "marker" orders at skipped levels with a minimum lot size.
- Several small improvements that do not affect performance.
- Added new feature 'Max Floating Drawdown in Money'. If the floating drawdown in money exceeds the specified value, the EA will perform actions specified in the 'Max Drawdown Action' parameter.
- Added new parameter 'Max Drawdown Action' which allows specifying actions to be taken after the max. drawdown is reached (in money or %):
'Close trades & stop trading for 24h' - the EA will close all open trades/grids and will not open new ones for 24 hours;
'Close trades & stop trading until restart' - the EA will close all open trades/grids and will not open new ones until the EA/MT restarts;
'Prohibit opening new trades' - new grids will be prohibited as long as the floating drawdown is above a specified value;
'Prohibit opening new trades until restart' - new grids will be prohibited until the EA/MT restarts.
- Added new parameter 'Max Drawdown Calculation' allowing specify how the maximum drawdown is calculated:
'The account' - takes into account all positions opened on the account, including trades opened manually or by other EAs;
'This strategy' - takes into account only positions opened by this EA.