This is a professional trading robot, which implements the classical strategy of trading based on RSI and three Moving Average indicators. A sell signal is generated when the RSI indicator crosses level 50 downwards and filtering moving averages are also downward-directed. A buy signal is generated when the RSI indicator crosses level 50 upwards and filtering moving averages are also upward-directed. The Expert Advisor uses the basic concepts: trailing stop, stop loss and take profit.
- LengthMA1 — the first moving average;
- LengthMA2 — the second moving average;
- LengthMA3 — the third moving average;
- LengthRSI — the RSI length;
- Lot — fixed lot;
- Risk — risk from the deposit;
- ShadowOffsetSL — stop loss shift relatively to bar's shadow;
- TakeProfit — take profit;
- Delta — distance from the moving average;
- Trailing Stop TF — trailing stop time frame;
- Trailing Stop Step — the Step parabolic parameter for trailing stop;
- Trailing Stop Maximum — the Maximum parabolic parameter for trailing stop;
- Trailing Stop Delta — indent from the parabolic.