OscillatorsStorm is based on a set of oscillators. It is a stable Expert Advisor with simple parameters and settings. It is advisable to test this trading robot at a broker who provides five-digit quotes, or better yet on the MetaQuotes-Demo server, as the quality of tick simulation in the strategy tester of the MetaTrader 5 client terminal (MetaQuotes-Demo) allows you to adequately backtest Expert Advisors on historical data.
The product contains the following tools:
- selfperiod - the period, on which the EA operates.
- danger - define lot depending on the deposit and stop loss.
- requotes - slippage.
- sl - stop loss.
- tp - take profit.
- trailing - trailing stop.
- signal - oscillator.
- trades - limit trades.
- exhibitor - lot multiplier for subsequent trades.
- level_min - oscillator's minimum level (relative units for normalizing the levels of different oscillators) [0..250].
- level_max - oscillator's maximum level (relative units for normalizing the levels of different oscillators) [0..250].
- length - oscillator period [13..55].
- price - price used.
- on_long - allow working with long positions.
- on_short - allow working with short positions.