This professional Expert Advisor works with Bill Williams' indicator series. The signal is formed based on four independent signals. The resulting signal must exceed the level of LimitSignal. After that, entering the market at the specified direction is allowed. The maximum value of LimitSignal is equal to the number of indicators (6) and can take values from 1 to 6. The EA correctly processes errors and works reliably in the market. It is important to choose the direction of the EA operation: both sides, only buy or only sell. The resulting signal can also be inverted. The product uses the basic concepts: breakeven, trailing stop, stop loss and take profit, as well as closing at the opposite signal and correct risk calculation. There is no function of one lot exit. The concept of Risk is used. The stop loss is obligatory, as it is used as a reference value for calculating the lot relative to the allowed losses according to the set risk value.
- Magic - magic number, arbitrary integer.
- Work Period - Expert Advisor's working period.
- Risk - market entry risk set as a percentage of loss of the total deposit. The lot is defined relative to the stop loss and allowable losses when stop loss is reached.
- LotRounding - lot rounding (up to decimal places).
- Deviation - requotes.
- Sleeps - waiting for position being opened, closed or modified.
- StopLoss - stop loss.
- TakeProfit - take profit.
- Trailing Period - the trailing stop period.
- Trailing Breakeven - breakeven level. 0 - disabled.
- Trailing Start - trailing start level. 0 - disabled.
- Trailing Stop - trailing stop level. 0 - disabled.
- TrailingStep Period - trailing stop period.
- Prohibit new series - if you need to close the current position and stop opening new ones, enable this option.
- WorkOpenLong - allow opening a long position.
- WorkOpenShort - allow opening a short position.
- WorkCloseLong - allow closing a long position.
- WorkCloseShort - allow closing a short position.
- Inversion - input signal inversion.
- SignalBar - bar, from which the indicator tracking starts (1 - the first fully formed bar).