ChosenBest is a professional trading robot, which implements the strategy of complex operation of a set of indicators, channels and oscillators.
A signal is formed based on four independent signals. The resulting signal must exceed the level of LimitSignal. After that entering the market at the specified direction is allowed. The maximum value of LimitSignal is equal to the number of indicators (4), and can take values from 1 to 4 with a decimal increment. The signal of an independent indicator can be adjusted by one of the coefficients (k_SDC, k_Silver, k_CCI, k_RSI), each of them can have the value from 0.1 to 1 – the weight of an indicator in the final signal. 0.5 – the influence on the final signal is 50%, 1 – 100%, 2 – 200%. Thus, a resultant signal is formed.
The EA correctly processes errors, and works reliably in the market. Can work with the initial deposit from $100! It is important to choose the direction of the EA operation: both sides, only buy or only sell. Also, the signal can be inverted. The Expert Advisor uses the basic concepts, breakeven, trailing, stop loss and take profit, as well as closing by an opposite signal.
An important function - the correct calculation of risk. It does not have a function of one lot exit, it uses Risk, obligatory stop loss, based on which lot is calculated as allowed loss with the set risk value. Any EA optimized without risk using a fixed lot, will give obviously incorrect results. Since during optimization parameters that can increase the balance in the initial history interval will be selected. Then everything is simple: having a large balance and working with a fixed lot, it will be able to pass any amount of history! But at the same time, by running the EA at a different place on the history, loss is quite likely. Therefor accepting risks during optimization and use is required! In this case Risk works as follows: 1 means risking 1% of deposit.
The EA includes a built-in progressive optimization sorting function, and it's desirable to optimize using the "Custom max " mode.
Overview of parameters:
- OnOptimizationSharp – is used for optimization in the "Custom max" method for an additional accounting of Sharp ratio.
- Magic - the magic number, an arbitrary integer.
- Work Period - the period, on which the EA operates.
- Risk - risk to enter the market, set as a percentage of loss of the total deposit, lot is calculated relative to the stop loss and acceptable loss in case stop loss triggers.
- LotRounding - lot rounding (to a required number of decimal places).
- Deviation - requotes.
- Sleeps - waiting for position opening, closing or modification.
- Withdraw - virtual money withdrawal in the tester, as a percentage of the initial deposit.
- StopLoss – Stop Loss.
- TakeProfit - the take profit level.
- Trailing Period - the trailing stop period.
- Trailing Breakeven - breakeven level, if 0 - disabled.
- Trailing Start - trailing start level, if 0 - disabled.
- Trailing Stop - trailing level, if 0 - disabled; trailing in points, active period based trailing.
- TrailingStep Period - period based trailing.
- Prohibit new series - if you need to close the current position and stop opening new ones, enable this option (maintaining position before closing the EA).
- WorkOpenLong - allow to open a long position.
- WorkOpenShort - allow to open a short position.
- WorkCloseLong - allow to close a long position.
- WorkCloseShort - allow to close a short position.
- Inversion - entry signal inversion.
- SignalBar - the bar to start analyzing the indicator (1 means the first completely formed bar).
- LimitSignal – the limit for the resulting signal.