This is a professional trading robot, which implements the classic strategy of trading based on two moving averages. When two moving averages cross each other, a buy or a sell signal is generated. The signal direction is set up in the EA parameters and depends on what of the MAs is larger and on whether inversion is enabled.
The EA correctly processes errors and works reliably in the market. It is important to choose the direction of the EA operation: both sides, only buy or only sell.
The Expert Advisor uses the basic concepts: breakeven, trailing, stop loss and take profit, as well as closing by an opposite signal.
- Magic - the magic number, an arbitrary integer.
- Work Period - the period, on which the EA operates.
- Risk - risk to enter the market, set as a percentage of loss of the total deposit. The lot is calculated relative to the stop loss and acceptable loss in case stop loss triggers.
- LotRounding - lot rounding (to a required number of decimal places).
- Deviation - requotes.
- Sleeps - waiting for position opening, closing or modification.
- StopLoss - the stop loss size.
- TakeProfit - the take profit size.
- Trailing Period - the trailing stop period.
- Trailing Breakeven - breakeven level. 0 - disabled.
- Trailing Start - trailing start level. 0 - disabled.
- Trailing Stop - trailing stop level. 0 - disabled.
- TrailingStep Period - trailing stop period.
- Prohibit new series - if you need to close the current position and stop opening new ones, enable this option.
- WorkOpenLong - allow to open a long position.
- WorkOpenShort - allow to open a short position.
- WorkCloseLong - allow to close a long position.
- WorkCloseShort - allow to close a short position.
- Inversion - entry signal inversion.
- SignalBar - the bar to start analyzing the indicator (1 means the first completely formed bar).
- Minimum Difference - the minimum difference between the moving averages acceptable for the EA.
- Signal Period - the period on which the indicators work.
- LengthMA1 - the first moving average.
- MethodMA1 - the method of the first moving average.
- AppliedPriceMA1 - price used.
- ShiftMA1 - shift.
- LengthMA2 - the second moving average.
- MethodMA2 - the method of the second moving average.
- AppliedPriceMA2 - price used.
- ShiftMA2 - shift.