Bermaui Manual EA
This is a semi-automatic expert advisor that trades the grid system. The idea is to gradually take different positions in the market, then to calculate the break-even level for them. When the prices pass this break-even by a predetermined distance all opened orders are closed.
The EA is supposed to be convenient and easy to use in trading the grid system. When I built the EA, I made the code simple and direct. I built it to trade with my own money before I share it with others, to make sure that it is safe and profitable.
1) Money Management Settings
- Start Lot. Recommended to be 0.01 for each 1000$ with a leverage 1:400 or more.
- Lot Exponent. The multiplying size for the next order. As example, if the Start Lot is 0.01 and the lot exponent is 2 then, the lot size of the grid will go like this: 0.01 – 0.02 – 0.04 – 0.08…etc.
- Take Profits in points. The profit distance after break-even measured in points. Default is 500 points (or 50 pips).
- Grid Steps in points. The distance before opening a new order in the grid measured in points. Default is 250 points (or 25 pips).
- Maximum Number of Trades. Default is 30 order.
2) Style Settings
- Show Breakeven & Target. This option is good in visual mode.
- Buy Breakeven Color. Default is Lime Green.
- Sell Breakeven Color. Default is Coral.
- Order's Alert Sound. This is the option to play a sound when a new order is triggered or closed.
I hope you can the “Bermaui Manual EA” profitable for you. If you have any questions send them to me and I will answer as soon as I am online.
Enjoy the game.
Muhammad Al Bermaui, CMT