- Comments (6)
- What's new
Moving Average Cloud Demo
This is a Demo version that work only on
one-hour chart with full functionality.
- MAC Full version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/15576
- MAC Expert Advisor Example: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/734293
Why demo version
- Try before you buy on live charts, without the MT4 Tester restrictions.
- Try Mobile Notifications and email service.
- Try all indicator color lists.
This is an indicator designed to help you capture and trade the trend. The idea behind this indicator can be explained in the next steps:
- Draw a fast-moving average Envelope.
- Draw a slow-moving average Envelope.
- The MAC Upper Band is the highest value between the high of both Envelopes.
- The MAC Lower Band is the lowest value between the low of both Envelopes.
- The MAC Histogram Cloud fills the distance between two bands to show you change in direction.
- Blue Cloud indicates the uptrend while Red Cloud indicates the downtrend.
- MAC does not repaint or recalculate its results.
- It works on cryptocurrencies, stock, index, oil, gold and all Forex pairs
- It works on all time frames from the one minute until the monthly charts.
- Sound, email alerts and Mobile Notification.
- Buy, sell arrows to help to identifying trend signals.
- Well-designed parameters to help the user easily navigate between them.
- Buffer to build your own expert advisors.
- Four different color lists to choose from.
I hope that MAC helps you with your trading. Please, contact me if you have any questions. I wish you good trading.
Enjoy the game
Muhammad Al Bermaui, CMT
1) I have enhanced the alert and notifications to work better with the MT4 system tester.
2) The "MAC Cloud Width" now changes automatically depending on the chart scale.
I didn't make any changes to the MAC's basic formula. It is still the same.
This version works only on [ EURUSD ] [ One Hour Chart ].