- Reviews (12)
- Comments (83)
- What's new
Forward Alert To Telegram
The Expert Advisor will help you forward all alert from MetaTrader 4 to Telegram channel/ group.
All alert must save to folder <Data folder>MQL4\Files\Alerts\ , text file with format *.txt and screenshot with format *.gif or *.png.
Use Alerts To File Indicator to auto get all alert.
- Telegram Bot Token - create bot on Telegram and get token.
- Telegram Chat ID - input your Telegram user ID, group / channel ID
- Forward Alert - default true, to forward alert.
- Send message as caption of Screenshot - default false, set true to send message below Screenshot .
- Forward Screenshot - default true, to forward screnshot.
- You must allow WebRequest and add the https://api.telegram.org URL in "Tools" → "Options" → "Expert Advisors".
- Telegram Bot must is member of group or admin of channel.
- Attach it to one chart only.
- Telegram API not work with Windows 7 ( WinServer 2008 ) or lower.
How to get an Chat ID
- Chat with BotFather to create Bot and get API Token of Bot. If you had Bot, skip the step.
- Open the channel/group Info, then Manage, Add Administrators, type the bot username, and click Save
- Send any message to the channel/group like "hello world"
The indicator below is supported to customer to auto create file of alerts, need "Allow DLL imports" when use the indicator,
use comma to filter indicators, symbols, timeframe.
It only work with Forward Alert To Telegram, support to work with all Language of MT4.