Multi Currency SR
Fully autonomous smart and multi-currency expert, works immediately on 6 characters.
The thoughtful logic of closing and observing the risk of orders and locking.
Additional filters and multi-currency analysis are used.
Recommended TF H1.
- HedgeLots - Increase the volume of subsequent positions.
- MagicNumber - Unique identifier of orders opened by this expert.
- Trail Activate - Turns on Trail when profit reaches the specified number of pips.
- Trail - Tug Stoploss, behind the price. Values in pips. This strategy provides an opportunity, not to use Trail at all. That is, you can not use the Trail at all.
- LotSize - Trading lot. I recommend 0.01 for a minimum of $ 1000 balance.
- Next Open Trade bar - The opening of the next order will occur at least after the specified number of bars.
- Start_H - Hour start expert.
- Start_M - Minute of the start of the expert.
- End_H - Hour of the end of the expert.
- End_M - Minute of the end of the expert.
- MaxSpread - Maximum spread for opening positions.
- Slippage Max - Maximum allowable slippage.
- Comments - Comment.
- Trail_Max_Orders - Trail will work if the positions are less or equal, as many as we specified.
- FixMoneyProfitALL - Fixing profits or closing all positions, when we achieve the specified profit in the currency of the account.
- Range_pips - Minimum distance to open the next order.
- filter - The filter for the expert. Enabled by default.
- TF, filter indicator period.
- SymbTrade (2,3,4,5,6) - Allows you to enable and disable trading for each symbol. By default, I chose 6 characters, I recommend so leave.
- Symb (2,3,4,5,6) - Enter the names of symbols for trading in these fields. The symbol will not participate in the trade if SymbTrade is disabled for a particular symbol. (If you have a symbol with a suffix or prefix, write the name of the symbol with this in mind. For example, eurusd_i, euruse100cent. That is, the name of the symbol in the expert settings should be the same as in the MarketWatch window).
- SR - The number of bars to search for support and resistance levels.
- LockTrade - Enable locking.
- Range_lock (2,3,4,5,6) - Distance to lock, the number corresponds to the symbol, Range_lock3 = Symb3 ..