Multi Currency SR
Fully autonomous and multi-currency expert, works on 6 characters at once. Suitable for a smooth dispersal of the deposit, approximately up to 2% per month with a lot of 0.01 for a balance of $ 1000 with standard settings.
I do not advise you to ignore him either; sometimes look at his work and the general trend.
Not suitable for beginners. The expert is designed for a user who is going to start his monitoring, but there is no time to support the development of signal monitoring in the first months.
Overclocked the real score of 18 weeks. https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/579900 , now I work on it manually.
Recommended TF H1.
- HedgeLots - Increase the volume of subsequent positions.
- MagicNumber - Unique identifier of orders opened by this expert.
- Trail Activate - Enables Trail when profit is reached in the specified number of pips.
- Trail - Tug of Stoploss, for the price. Values in pips. This strategy provides an opportunity not to use Trail at all. That is, you can not use Trail at all.
- LotSize - Trading Lot. I recommend 0.01 for a minimum of $ 1000 balance.
- Next Open Trade bar - Opening the next order, at least through the specified number of bars.
- Start_H - Hour to start the expert.
- Start_M - The minute the expert starts.
- End_H - Hour of the end of the expert.
- End_M - Minute of the expert’s work completion.
- MaxSpread - The maximum spread for opening positions.
- Slippage Max - Maximum allowed slippage.
- Comments - Comment.
- Trail_Max_Orders - Trail will work if there are less or equal positions, as much as we specified.
- FixMoneyProfitALL - Fixing profits or closing all positions, upon reaching the profit indicated by us in the account currency.
- Range_pips - The minimum distance to open the next order.
- filter - Filter for the expert. Enabled by default.
- TF, filter indicator period.
- SymbTrade (2,3,4,5,6) - Allows you to enable or disable trading for each symbol. By default, I chose 6 characters, I recommend leaving it that way.
- Symb (2,3,4,5,6) - Enter the names of symbols for trading in these fields. The symbol will not participate in trade if SymbTrade is disabled for a certain symbol. (If your symbol has a suffix or prefix, write the symbol name with this in mind. For example, eurusd_i, euruse100cent. That is, the symbol name in the EA settings should be the same as in the MarketWatch window).
- SR - The number of bars to search for support and resistance levels.
- LockTrade - Enable locking.
- Range_lock (2,3,4,5,6) - The distance to lock, the number corresponds to the character, Range_lock3 = Symb3 ..