This indicator was developed by Tati Nogaroto (brazilian trader) to help traders on candle by candle training. It was inspired on "Techniques and Mindset" coaching by Larissa Sihle, a professional trader and Brazilian coach. In the indicator settings, the user can set the training start datetime. The indicator will autommatically hide all candles after this datetime. So the user can make studies before starting the training. When the user is ready, the training start datetime can be set to the next period (day). Pressing the down arroy key, the MetaTrader 5 chart is moved candle by candle and the user can simulate your trades.
This is a product developed by the "Águia Traders" team (Eagle Traders) and is freely available to all MetaTrader 5 users!
- Training Start - training start datetime (The indicator will autommatically hide all candles after this datetime)
- Vertical Line Style - style of training start datetime vertical line
- Vertical Line Width - width of training start datetime vertical line
- Vertical Line Color - color of training start datetime vertical line
2) Adding the indicator or changing the timeframe, the chart will be automatically moved to the training datetime, showing the vertical line. If the user has already started the training, the chart will be moved to the last candle of the training.
3) The user can appear or look where he is not using the right corner of the screen
4) ATTENTION: the beginning of the candles must be done by the "down arrow" and not by the F12
- Letter "i": moves the chart to the training datetime
- Letter "t": moves the chart to the last candle of the training
- Letter "x": restarts the training and moves the chart to the training start datetime
6) The user can adjust the training start datetime by dragging the vertical line (forward only).