VIP Members Exclusive!!!
This indicator was developed to help traders on candle by candle and replay mode training. In the indicator settings, the user can set the training start datetime. The indicator will autommatically hide all candles after this datetime. So the user can make studies before starting the training. Starting the training, the user can simulate your trades quickly and easily!
Note: This version is exclusive for VIP members. The PRO version can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/38313
This is a product developed by Renato Fiche Junior and available to all MetaTrader 5 users!
- Training Start - training start datetime (The indicator will autommatically hide all candles after this datetime)
- Vertical Line Style - style of training start datetime vertical line
- Vertical Line Width - width of training start datetime vertical line
- Vertical Line Color - color of training start datetime vertical line
- Letter "x" - Restart the training (hides all candles after training start datetime)
- Letter "i" - Move the chart to the training start datetime
- Letter "t" - Move the chart to the last visible candle (training current status)
- Letter "f" - Move the chart to the last candle fo the day (shows all candles until the end of the day)
- Small improvements
- Bug fixes
- Candle timer.
- Performance Report
- Pre configured color themes
- TradePad width was reduced
- Several improvements
- Bug fixes
- Hotkey to advance to the last candle of the current day
2) Adding the indicator or changing the timeframe, the chart will be automatically moved to the training datetime, showing the vertical line. If the user has already started the training, the chart will be moved to the last candle of the training.
3) The user can appear or look where he is not using the right corner of the screen
4) ATTENTION: the beginning of the candles must be done by the "down arrow" and not by the F12
- Letter "i": moves the chart to the training datetime
- Letter "t": moves the chart to the last candle of the training
- Letter "x": restarts the training and moves the chart to the training start datetime
6) The user can adjust the training start datetime by dragging the vertical line (forward only).