Grid King MT5
Grid King is a revolution in grid trading. The main focus when developing the EA was safety, by eliminating the margin-call risk which is usually associated with most grid systems on the market. It also strives to achieve much higher returns than the average grid system, by spreading risk amongst multiple pairs and strategies which all have a limited effect on the account-equity. Where almost all grid systems will blow your account when things get bad, Grid King will only take a small loss and recover very fast. More details about this in the blog.
The EA has been stress-tested for a period of 18 years and passes all those years succesfully without any high drawdown.
The EA is also already optimized for 29 pairs.
The EA uses a unique Spread Equalizer Algorithm (S.E.A.), which dramatically decreases the impact of spread and slippage on the stability.
At the moment, 2 strategies are used for entry:
- "Volatility breakout" strategy, where the EA will trade in the direction of strong price movements.
- "Return to Mean" strategy, where the EA will exploit the fact that price always returns to the mean.
Please read the blog before using the EA! -> https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/724854
live results A: -> https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/531880
live results B: -> https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/535006
live results C: -> https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/754363
live results D: -> https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/715438
live results E: -> https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/619924
- Minimum recommended starting capital: 1000$ (run only xauusd and/or eurchf!)
- very stable growth curve as result of smart averaging techniques
- "safety first" approach in development
- optimizable for any market
- ONLY grid-system on the market that passes 18 years of stress-tests on historical data on multiple pairs
- fully automatic
- Not sensitive to spread, commission, or account type, but ofcourse a low spread ECN broker will always work better and is recommended!
- On-Chart visualisation of TP zones
- Optimized pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPJPY, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURGBP, AUDNZD, EURCHF, AUDCAD, AUDJPY, GBPCHF, AUDCHF, CHFJPY, CADJPY, CADCHF, GBPCAD, NZDCAD, NZDJPY, NZDCHF, GBPNZD, EURNZD, GBPAUD and XAUUSD
- You can use the same magic numbers on different pairs. But the 2 different strategies must use 2 different magicnumbers
- One of a kind S.E.A. (Spread Equalizer Algorithm), which greatly improves stability for bigger spreads and slippages
- Easy Setup: With the OneChartSetup, you can run all pairs from a single chart!
- Check out the full description here: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/724854
- Enable autosettings and run only the optimized pairs
- run only on H1 timeframe
- Run 1 chart for each pair or use the OneChartSetup to run all pairs from 1 chart.
- Use leverage of 1:300 or bigger. The EA will need enough free margin from time to time, so a high leverage is necessary.
- works on all brokers (non FIFO only for now)
- All account types are ok (standard, ECN, STP, Micro)
- As with any EA, it is recommended you run it first on a demo account to get to know the trading style of the EA
- Recommended to run on accounts nominated in EUR or USD for best performance of AutoSafety feature.
- balance < 3000$ -> use a cent account with default settings.
- balance between 3000$ and 15000$ -> use default settings
- balance >= 15000$ -> Use 15K set file with GlobalSL
- It is only advised to run "Aggressive" or "Very Aggressive" mode when using the default settings, but not recommended!
- When running all pairs, "Very Conservative" or "Conservative" mode is advised
Never forget that past performance is no guarantee for the future
- some small improvement on some pairs
- Added support for SGD and PLN accounts
- fixed small bug in "balance allocation" algo.
- fixed option to remove SL/TP "after" the hedge trade is succesful, instead of before
- Fixed rollover-filter
- added option to remove SL/TP "after" the hedge trade is succesful, instead of before
- Fixed bug that could lead to double hedging
- Fixed small bug regarding end of year/start of year filter
- Fixed bug that could lead to potential wrong max loss value calculation
- Adjusted default parameters
- Added Fast Recovery option (more risky)
- Adjusted predefined risk settings. very conservative is now at "5%" instead of "10%" Others adjusted as well
- slightly adjusted default parameters
- Fixed regarding Max Lotsize parameters
- Fixed bug that could display wrong info on infopanel when only running 1 strategy
- Added algorithms to make the EA handle manual closing of hedge-trades
- Fixed bug regarding potential double first trades
- Added Balance Allocation mode that takes in account the hedged equity
- Fixed bug that could lead to double "first trades" when using the ReverseGrid parameter
- Added Quick Close S.E.A.
- Added Reverse Grid at X trades
- Fixed bug that could lead to hedge breakdown closing only at 0.01lots
- Fixed potential early closing of the grid when using the GlobabSL set when pairs are trading at different lotsizes
- Fixed hedge breakdown for accounts that have minimum lotsize of 0.1lots
- Added "Continue Trading" for the hedging algorithm. It replaces the Recovery Mode
- The "continue trading the hedged pairs" option replaces the Recovery Mode so it can all run from 1 chart
- BUT: if you were running the recovery mode BEFORE the update, and you have trades open in the recovery mode, you MUST let the EA finish those trades in Recovery Mode (the new version will NOT pick up those trades unless you also put it in recovery mode). So this means you must keep running the recovery mode on the second chart like before, but set the parameter "Maximum pairs allowed to trade simultanuously=-1". this will make sure the Recovery mode will continue the monitoring of those trades, but will not start new ones. On the 1st chart, you simply run the new EA with continue hedging enabled.
- fixed the "close all trades at maximum allowed equity DD"
- Added option to minimize grid before hedging
- Changed the "Maximum total equity drawdown allowed before closing all trades (per 0.01lots)" to "closing biggest grids" (those with Open Profit > Max Loss)
- Infopanel update: pair is also showing status "TrailingTP" in the OneChartSetup
- Added "recovery" setup when using hedging. Must be used on seperate chart!
- Improved some coding
- Fixed small bug regarding Hedge Breakdown algo using Max Closing of day profit when multiple pairs are hedged
- added "Hedge" button for single chart setup
- Fixed StrictDirection-filter for single chart setup
- Added HedgeButton for OneChartSetup infopanel. It allows the user to quickly hedge a pair when needed.
- Quickfix for the last update
- Added option to add extra pips to TP and FlashTP
- Added Hedgebreakdown - Max % of Daily Profit closing - algorithm. When enabled, the EA will try to limit the hedge breakdown closing to a certain % of the profit of that day
- Added Hedge At TrailTP
- Fixed possible wrong pair "hedged" at re-initialization of EA
- Quickfix for Hedge closing size too small after restart of the EA
- Added option to adjust maximum attempts to close or modify trades each tick (to prevent MT5 overload)
- Added extra info about Trailing TP setup on infopanel
- Fixed bug where Failed Hedgetrade is not retried
- fixed wrong "total open profit" on the infopanel when grid is hedged
- Adjusted Xauusd strategy B minimum lotsize to 0.02 instead of 0.03
- Fixed the "Maximum number of trades...." parameter
- Added option to add Swap costs to grid closing algorithmuusd strategy B minimum lotsize to 0.02 instead of 0.03
- Fixed bug with smallest possible hedge closing size
- Fixed Infopanel wrong information when starting up in the weekend
- Added INFORMATION MODE: only show info, but don't trade
- Added Hedge-Breakdown mode
- Add TrailTP mode
- Added Withdrawal mode for strategy tester
- Added option to Hedge the Max loss SL when using the TrailingTP mode
- Fixed some bugs regarding "divide by zero"
- Added GBPAUD
- added GBPNZD
- added EURNZD
- added NZDJPY
- added NZDCHF
- Fixed bug in Failed Trade recovery
- Added "Close Trades" buttons for OneChartSetup
- Added Max Equity DD parameters based on $/0.01lots
- Improved "Max Pairs Open" algorithm for OneChartSetup
- Fixed infopanel showing wrong Max Loss for XAUUSD
- Improved OneChartSetup info panel a bit more
- improved many pairs and overal risk vs reward
- fixed small bug
- More improvements on infopanel
- changed Autosafety parameters -> Now there is a choice of 4 options: A) do not use autosafety; B) Close the grid when Max Loss is hit. C) Hedge grid when max loss is hit and stop trading the pair. D) don't close or hedge, but show a warning to the user
- fixed hedging option for onechartsetup
- changed Maxloss way of working -> it is now part of the autosafety settings. When you leave it to "0", the autosafety will use my optimized Max Loss based on historical max DD. When you fill in a value (like "1000") it will discard my optimized value and use this one instead;
- Major improvements to the infopanel
- Adjusted the info parameters + OneChartSetup for CHFJPY
- Added CHFJPY