Utility for semi-automated trading. Applies dynamic levels for setting stop orders, stop loss, take profit and trailing stop, which are invisible to the broker. Suitable for working with any brokers, including American brokers with the requirement of FIFO.
MT5 version of the adviser link
💼 Telegram chat for questions and discussion: https://t.me/forex4up_chat
Transactions can be opened using buttons or lines. In order for the adviser to open a position on the line: draw a line on the chart and rename it. When crossing its price, the adviser will execute the appropriate command.
- OPEN_SELL - open a sell order
- CLOSE_SELL - close all sell orders
- OPEN_ BUY - open buy order
- CLOSE_BUY - close all buy orders
After the command is executed, the "OK" comment is written, the line processes the command only once.
The graph displays information about the profit, current open positions (number of orders, number of lots and profit), buttons for opening orders, speed of execution and slippage. When you click on the "i" button, a visual display of the transaction history is displayed.
- MAGIC_NUMBER - magic number;
- FIX_LOT_SIZE - fixed starting lot size;
- LOT_SIZE_MULTIPLY - a lot multiplier of averaging orders;
- MIN_GRID_STEP - the minimum step between averaging orders;
- GRID_PRICE_STEP - the minimum step to the opening of the averaging order;
- STOPLOSS - stop loss for a basket of orders;
- TAKEPROFIT - take profit for a basket of orders;
- TRAILING_STOP - minimum profit when trailing;
- TRAILING_STEP - trailing step;