◾Lot_calculation_based_on - lot calculation based on balance or equity.
◾Total_first_deals_of_line_magics_for_one_symbol - the maximum number of open positions for the current symbol with magic numbers from "Line_Magics"; valid for values greater than 0; this parameter limits the opening of the first position and does not limit the opening of averaging positions.
◾Total_first_deals_of_line_magics_for_all_symbols - the maximum number of open positions for all symbols with magic numbers from "Line_Magics"; valid for values greater than 0; this parameter limits the opening of the first position and does not limit the opening of averaging positions.
◾Line_Magics - line of magic numbers of positions; if empty, then the number of open positions is calculated for all (any) magic numbers.
1) Total_first_deals_of_line_magics_for_one_symbol = 1 and Line_Magics contains magic numbers of this Expert and another Expert. Another Expert opens a GBPUSD position, then this Expert will not open a GBPUSD position until it is closed.
2) Total_first_deals_of_line_magics_for_all_symbols = 1 and a GBPCAD trade was opened (with magic number from Line_Magics), then GBPUSD will not open while GBPCAD is open. And these parameters will not affect the averaging positions of GBPCAD.
Close_orders_at_loss_in_money_based_on_0.01_lot - floating drawdown in money (based on the starting lot 0.01), at which orders are closing; 0 - disabled. Only positions by the chart symbol and the magic number of the expert are taken into account.
If we set this value to 500, it means that if the size of the first trade in the grid is 0.01 lots, then when the floating loss reaches -500$ (or Euro, depending on the account currency), the trades will be closed.
But if the starting lot in the grid is 0.03, and the value is also 500, then when a floating loss of -1500$ is reached, the deals will be closed.
Added a fixed lot (parameters: "Use_Fixed_Lots", "Value_Fixed_Lots").
The sets remain the same.
Some parameters added.
Lot_calculation_with_rounding - use rounding when calculating a trading lot (more aggressive lot calculation, to accelerate the increase in balance).
activate_trailing_for_two_deals_or_more - activate a trailing stop if there are two or more positions.
only_when_averaging_in_negative_zone - "activate_trailing_for_two_deals_or_more" is valid if an additional position has opened in the negative zone of the previous position.
Trailing_Step - trailing stop step.
Correction of the parameter "Transactions_only_unidirectional".
1) To conduct better backtests, the following parameters have been added:
2) Corrected the calculation of the trading lot.
3) Default settings changed.
1) Added Fractals strategy.
2) Added StopLoss parameter.
1) You can select a strategy for opening orders through the Select_Enter_Signal parameter (FrankoScalp strategy is available).
2) Added a lot of parameters to create a variety of sets of settings.