- Reviews (2)
- Comments (6)
- What's new
The EA opens two bidirectional orders. When one of them is closed in profit, two orders are reopened, the volume of orders increases depending on the volume of multiplication and the number of orders opened by the advisor. In each new open pair, orders are opened with equal volume, locking each other. The opening of pairs continues until the number of orders of the same type reaches the number of Limit_for_orders, then the EA will only increase the grid, excluding locking.
- Limit for Locked Groups - the maximum number of orders of the same type for opening orders in multidirectional groups
- Lots - the volume of the first deal in a group of orders in lots
- Multiplier - lot multiplier
- TakeProfit in points - the size of the take profit, indicated in points
- Magic - magic number;
- Spread limit in points - The maximum allowable spread for opening orders. Measured in points
- Maximum slippage in points - The maximum allowable slippage in points for opening and closing orders
- Step between average orders in points - step for the order grid in points
- Font size in panels - Change the font size in panels
- Comments for orders - Comment of orders opened by the advisor
- New_Cycle - after closing, allow opening new orders
- Short_Trades - allow selling
- Long_Trades - allow purchases
- Maximum number of orders - The maximum number of orders in the basket of the same type
- General optimization of product speed
Added a new mode of the Expert Advisor - PartalClose_RoundLock.
Added the ability to automatically stop the work of the Expert Advisor when you reach a certain drawdown.
Added limitation of the number of nets - one bar - one warrant of the grid (One_order_per_bar).
A multiplier of the Locking Orders step (Step_Multiplier) is added.