- Comments (1)
Slope Direction Side
Slope Direction Side is a trend-following indicator based on moving averages. The indicator displays trends in price dynamics on the markets. There are three main trends in price dynamics: upward movement, downward movement and flat. The indicator helps defining the prevailing price direction (trend) by smoothing price data during a certain period of time. In simple words, the indicator visualizes trends present on the market.
- hall - channel width, in points
- MAPeriod - indicator period
- FilterNumber - indicator filter period
- MAMethod - averaging method
- MAAppliedPrice - applied price
- Alerts - dialog box containing custom data
- Text_BUY - custom text for a buy signal
- Text_SELL - custom text for a sell signal
- Send_Mail - send an email using an address specified on the Email tab of the options window
- subject - email header
- Send_Notification - send push notifications to the mobile terminals, whose MetaQuotes IDs are specified in the Notifications tab.