Range Trader Multi Pair And Multi Time Frame
This indicator has been created by a former hedge-fund employee and it automatically identifies high-probability range-trade opportunities.
Remember:The FX market is range-boundat least70% of the time. And range-trading has several distinct advantages that make it safer and more predictable than other trading styles. Such as lower levels of volatility, as well as pre-defined areas for entries and exits.
The goal is to find non-trending pairs that are coming off a recent high/low. And this indicator uses two filters (RSI and ADX) to identify these opportunities.
- See the screenshots below for further details and contact us if you have any questions. We are always happy to help.
- Please be aware that we have been selling the MT4 version of this indicator for over a year and you can check the reviews/comments here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/13966
- Also make sure to watch our short video. As it includes the top-10 hedge-fund trading rules, that every trader should know.
- Monitors all 28 pairs at the same time. Apply the indicator to just one chart and instantly monitor the entire market.
- Monitors every time-frame, from 1-Min to Monthly. And sends you a real-time alert when a high-probability range-trade is identified.
- RSI Period: Setting for RSI filter
- RSI Up Level: Overbought level for RSI filter.
- RSI Down Level: Oversold level for RSI filter.
- ADX Period:Setting for ADX filter
- ADX Level:Setting for ADX filter
- Symbols: The indicator monitors the top 28 pairs by default, but you can select less pairs if you wish.
- Use M1 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use M5 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use M15 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use M30 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use H1 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use H4 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use D1 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use W1 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use MN1 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No