CAP Equity Guard EA
The CAP Equity Guard is an expert advisor that constantly monitors the equity of your trading account and prevents costly drawdowns. The CAP Equity Guard EA is a useful tool for money managers! When an emergency procedure takes place, you are notified by visual, email and push alerts.
The EA performs the following tasks:
- It monitors your entire trading account.
- Easy to use! Just drag it to a random empty chart.
- It will work perfectly, if MT4 restart.
- It can be work with your existing EA.
- Visual, mail and push alerts.
How to Use
Let us give you an example of how CAP Equity Guard work.
Attach EA any blank Chart when you don't have any existing trade. Example your equity is 1000$ and you set EA's input 'Profit Type=In Currency' and 'Profit Value=5.0'. You start trading by manual or any others EA. When your current equity gain 5$ (mean total equity 1005$), EA will close all trade and record new equity now 1005$. Again your equity gain 5$ from last recorded equity, EA trigger and close all trade. EA use global variable to record previous equity, so if your MT4 close or your VPS restart, EA will restore recorded equity from global variable. You can change/modify recorded equity from dashboard record equity input box.
- Profit Type: Select Profit Type
- In Currency: Profit in currency.
- In Percent: Profit in percentage base on account equity.
- In Currency: Loss in currency.
- In Percent: Loss in percentage base on account equity.
DO THE FOLLOWING ON TRIGGER
- Close all Open Trades: if TRUE, EA will close all active trade.
- Delete all Pending Orders: if TRUE, EA will delete all pending orders.
- EA Stop After Trigger: Select type .
- Sound ON: Enable sound alert.
- Send Email Alert: Enable email alert.
- Send Mobile Notifications: Enable mobile notifications.
- Slippage: Set your trading slippage.
- Global Variable Name: Name of global variable.
Keep In Mind
EA work with equity gain or loss. If you deposit/withdraw money when your trade is open and Equity guard EA working, then EA will consider as equity gain/loss and trigger. Example: You set equity profit 5 $ and your record equity was:1000 so EA's target equity is 1005. Now you have five open trade and floating loss is -50$. In this time you deposit new fund 100$ and your current equity is (Previous Equity (1000)+Floating Profit/Loss (-50)+New Fund (100)=1050. In this scenario your new equity is big then your target equity. So EA will close all trade. But originally you have loss -50$. To avoid this type of situation, my recommended is don't deposit or withdraw money when you have trade. If there no trade you can deposit or withdraw money, there no problem. In case you need deposit or withdraw money.
- Stop EA by click EA status button.
- Deposit/Withdraw Fund.
- Modify your record equity input value.
- Run EA by click EA status button again.
Capilta Business Solutions