The indicator measures the speed of ticks. The number of ticks per second. It is calculated as the number of ticks specified in an input, divided by the time of their appearance.
It is possible to disable the audio signals about arrival of ticks using the button with the speaker icon: green - enabled, red - disabled.
Description of the indicator settings
- number_ticks - the number of ticks to start calculation. The calculation will start only after all the specified number of ticks fully arrives.
- _corner - anchoring point for the text and button, lower right corner by default
- clr_back - background color
- clr_border - border color
- clr_text - text color
- width_border - border width
- file_sound1 - the first audio file
- file_sound2 - the second audio file
file_sound1 - the first audio file
file_sound2 - the second audio file