Trade Copier Global Free
This is the Free version of the product: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/19928
Free version limitations:
- Only EURUSD trades are copied.
- Maximum 10 requests per minute. The rest will be ignored. Do not use it on live account!
- Lot functions are disabled.
Trade Copier Global: The name speaks for itself. This copier allows you to copy orders between MT4 terminals even if they are not installed on the same computer.
- Copying trades between MT4 terminals around the world with a short delay.
- Automatically recognizes symbol prefixes.
- Can connect many Slaves to the same Master.
- Supports pending and market orders.
- Supports partial order close (with limitations, see below)
- Can send messages and notifications to the Slaves from the Master
- Several lot calculation methods
- The software will be constantly improved based on feedback
- Does not affect the trades made by other EAs
- Mode (master/slave) - select "master" to copy from the account or "slave" to copy to the account.
- Slave settings (only in "slave" mode, see above):
- Master ID - ID value obtained from the EA running in "master" mode. See the screenshots for details
- Execution Mode - best available: Orders get executed at the best available price, FillOrKill: Orders will not be executed if the exact same prices copied from the master are not available (freeze or stop level)
- Error Alert (true/false) - pop up the alert window when the EA detects an error
- Common Settings:
- URL - link to the server script. Do not change this input (reserved for future updates)
- Tools - Options.
- Select "Expert Advisors".
- Tick "Allow WebRequest for listed URLs".
- Add the following URL without quotes to the list: "http://mt4copy.tk". Click OK.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 on all PCs where you would like to run the Copier (either Master or Slave).
- Attach the Copier to a single chart. In the EA's Inputs window, set the Mode to "master". Click OK.
- On the chart, a text box appears with the ID of the Master. Copy this text.
- On the Slave computer, attach the Copier to a single chart. Set the Mode to "slave".
- Add the Master ID from step 7 to Master ID within the inputs. Click OK.
Check the screenshots for help.
Notes and limitations
- The delay depends on your location and the execution speed of the broker (average 1-2 seconds). Scalping is not recommended.
- Partial closing does not allowed in Fixed lot size mode. The Lot Multiplier has to be set to 1.0.
- It is not recommended to use this copier with MT4s installed on the same computer.
- Run only one instance of the copier per MT4 terminal.