EasyTrend LITE is a simple yet powerful trend indicator. I bet you know indicators or Expert Advisors containing a wide variety of input parameters, which are difficult to understand. This indicator does not contain any inputs. Configurations is performed by a neural network instead. EasyTrend LITE is a simplified version of EasyTrend, which does not contain notifications (Alert, Push-notifications and E-mail notifications), and implements a more primitive neural network. This is a lower-cost option.
If you want to test a full version of the product, click here.
- It does not get redrawn.
- Suitable for scalping and long-term trading.
- Easy to use.
- Suitable not only for trading, but also for simple trend confirmation.
- It automatically detects the current timeframe and adjusts to it: works with M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1, MN1.
- Automatically adapts to all currency pairs, metals, futures and even stocks. The best adaptation is provided with metals and currency pairs.
- Can be well combined with classical oscillators: CCI, ADX, RSI, MFI.
- A trading strategy with EasyTrendLITE
How It Works
It is based on the analysis of the current change of price deviation from its average value over a certain period and the absolute average value of this parameter. Analysis results are adjusted depending on the symbol and period. Internal parameters, values and automated adjustments are managed by a simple neural network.
How to Trade?
Please watch the attach video to see the below trading strategy and the indicator operation. The operating principle is the same on all timeframes except W1 and MN1:
- Choose the trading timeframe, e.g. M5. Wait for a buy or sell signal from the indicator.
- After receiving a signal make sure to check trend on higher timeframes. When trading on M5, check M15 and H1 — they should have clear trends (not flat) and match your signal.
- Wait until the candle closes above the indicator line for a sell signal, or below for the buy signal. Only then you can open a deal. Set Stop lossat the same (or slightly larger) distance from the indicator line, at which the price has deviated after the signal. You can open a trade by an oscillator signal.
- Close the order at your discretion: when the price crosses the indicator line, when the oscillator gives the opposite signal, or when the order is closed by the trailing stop.
Works best on M1, M5, H1, H4, D1 of EURUSD, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, AUDUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, USDJPY, XAUUSD, XAGUSD. Results are slightly worse on M15 and M30. Timeframes W1 and MN1 are risky, because you cannot confirm the trend.
How to check the trend:
- M1 — M5 and M15.
- M5 — M15 and H1.
- M15 — H1 and H4.
- M30 — H4 and D1.
- H1 — H4 and D1.
- H4 — D1 and W1.
- D1 — W1 and MN1.
The left one is the TF you trade one, the other two TFs are to verify the trend.
Indicator testing on a demo account: EasyTrend indicator Signal features the full version, although almost no differences except for notifications.
Contact us for questions and advice:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: email@example.com
- Profile: Denis Glaz
During the first start on any pair of any timeframe, the indicator can be slightly slow due to the fact that the neural network needs to process data and create a file.
In the full version you get:
- Convenient customizable notifications about the change of trend: in the terminal, to a mobile phone or by email.
- A more accurate calculation of ratios and parameters of the neural network (more accurate by more than 5%) .
A link to the full version: EasyTrend