CAP Prime Scalper EA
Prime Scalper EA is uses the strategy based on the breakdown of the most optimize support and resistance levels. Is optimized using real ticks with 99.90% model quality. Uses fixed stop loss and trailing stop of profitable trades in its operation.
- This EA works on EURUSD with M30 timeframe.
- Fully automated trading 24/5.
- No need in a large initial deposit.
- No Martiginale, No Grid.
- Always uses Stop Loss to protect capital.
- Position trailing stop is used.
- Both a fixed lot and a free margin percentage are used.
- Ability to set time limitations for the EA operation.
Caution is advised. In order to be profitable with this EA, you need the following:
- A good broker with low slippage.
- Low spreads (recommended: EURUSD spreads below 5 points).
- Low stops level (recommended: stop level 0 points).
- Latency of VPS / hosting must be below 4ms (recommended: use MQL5 hosting).
- Do not run more than one EA on one account.
Real account monitoring: here
Working currency pair/timeframe: EURUSD M30.
1. Lots Management
- LotsType: Select any of lots management type .
- EquityPercent: Lot is chosen automatically based on percentage of the equity.
- FixedLots: Fixed Lots.
- UseMarginPercent: Lot is chosen automatically based on percentage of the full margin value. example if you set 100% then EA open lots size based on 100% of free margin.
2. EA Configurations
- TakeProfit: TakeProfit (in points).
- Initial StopLoss: Initial StopLoss (in points).
- BreakEvent Start (0 - disable): profit (distance from entry price to current price, in points) when the break even is activated.
- BreakEvent Stop: distance from entry price to which the stop loss is moved
- Trailing Stop (0 - disable): distance from entry price (in points) when the trailing stop is activated.
- Trailing Step: Step (in points) of trailing stop.
- AskPriceShift/BidPriceShift: Parameter representing the breakout points shift value.
- ATR Period: ATR Period.
- Signal Frequency: Parameter representing the signal points. Increase value for better performance and less trades.
- Volatility Scale: Volatility range for price analysis.
3. Time Configurations
- GMT Mode: Select any of GMT offset mode of the broker server time.
- Auto GMT (not for tester!): Automatic GMT adjustment (recommended);
- Manual GMT offset: Manual GMT correction, used for backtests..
- OpenMinute: EA operation start minute.
- Trade Open Time: Trade open time.
- Trade End Time: Trade close time.
- Friday End Time: Trade close time only for Friday.
4. Basic Configurations
- Maximum Spread: Maximum spreads limit.
- Custom Commission (USD per lot): Commission for per standard lot (not used by most of brokers).
- Slippage: Maximum slippage value.
- Magic: Magic Number.
If you have any questions, please contact us.