Dashboard Super Currency Strength Demo
Providing quick Developments and Conversion of MT4/MT5 EAs, Indicators, Scripts, and Tools. If you are looking for an Dashboard EA to turn your trading strategy into auto trading algo and to manage multi trades in one chart with visualizing tool, come and visit http://www.ex4gzs.com/en for more details.
Contact/message me if you encounter any issue using the product or need extra feature to add on the base version
Dashboard Super Currency Strength Demo is the demo version of Dashboard Super Currency Strength, which have full functionalities of the paid version, except only 1 currency strength meter with timefrme of M30 and H1 will be used for signal generation (full version has 3 currency strength meters with full timeframe selection).
Please re-direct to LINK for full version.
- Customizable trading session: total 3 sessions can be set for autotrade.
- Option for autotrade
- Selection of pairs (symbols) to trade: you can choose which pair(s) to trade.
- Customizable dashboard position
- Very easy to adjust the CSM parameters
- Very easy and handy to use.
Refer to screenshot2
Make sure completing the following action items to make this dashboard working.
- Use AutoTrade:
- Yes: buy/sell orders will be sent once signal is generated
- No: no order will be sent even signal is generated
- Send Alert upon Signal (Refer to note3)
- Send Notification upon Signal (Refer to note3)
- Single pair TP in pips: the take profit in pips for single pair.
- Single pair SL in pips: the stop loss in pips for single pair
- Use CSM1/2/3
- CSM Timeframe of CSM1/2/3
- CSM limit of CSM1/2/3
- Magic Number
- Lot Size:
- Basket TP in $:(see explanation in Note1)
- Basket SL in $
- Max Spread:once spread exceeds max spread, no order will be sent.
- Trading Session, if time is out of session, no order will be sent
- Close all trades after session(s)
- Yes: all active (open) position(s) will be closed when session closed
- No: no active (open) position(s) will be closed when session closed
- Note that: starting and ending time is your computer/local time, not server time
- Use Session1
- Session1 Start Time
- Session1 End Time
- Session1comment: comment of each order
- Use Session2
- Session2 Start Time
- Session2 End Time
- Use Session3
- Session3 Start Time
- Session3 End Time
- Non-stop session is active if Use Session 1, 2, and 3 are all selected as false.
- TimeFrame of new chart
- Suffix: suffix string of your symbol. i.e.: your symbol is ‘EURUSDx’ instead of ‘EURUSD’, input ‘x’ in suffix cell, leave prefix cell blank
- Prefix: prefix string of your symbol
- X_axis:dashboard x position
- Y_axis: dashboard x position
For object 1-6, please refer to screenshot6.
Object 7-13: screenshot7.
Object 14-23: screenshot8.
Object 24-26: screenshot9.
- Pair Tick Button: Click once to active the corresponding pair for trading. Click once more to de-active.
- Pair Symbol Button:
- Click on button to open a corresponding new window chart
- All: select all 28 pairs
- None: clear all selected pairs
- EUR: select all EUR pairs, like EURUSD, EURJPY…
- Same rules applies to USD, GBP, JPY... buttons
Refer to screenshot4