FX Power MT5
You want to become a constantly profitable 5-star forex trader?2. Send a screenshot of your purchase to get your personal invitation to our exclusive trading chat
FX Power is the first currency strength meter with a complete history across all time frames.
It analyzes the momentum and strength of all major currencies to determine high probability trades.
- Complete strength history of all major currencies
- History of currency strength across all time frames
- Identical calculation results at all brokers and charts
- 100% reliable real time calculations -> no repainting
- Selectable time periods via a drop-down list
- Several instances within one chart possible
- Movable FX Power display (via drag-and-drop)
- Suitable for high resolution QHD, UHD and 4K displays
- Automated terminal configuration
- Optimized for tablet and touchscreen usage
- Alerts via e-mail, message and mobile notifications
- Accessible buffers for EA requests
How to trade with FX Power?
Use the FX Power histogram buttons to display the currency lines you need and compare short and long-term analysis to determine efficient combinations.A. Trade "crossings" of currency histogram lines
- BUY if EUR crosses USD upwards
- SELL if EUR crosses USD downwards
B. Trade confirming patterns of different time periods
- Run two FX Power instances, e.g. 1 hour and 8 hours
- Buy EURUSD if EUR is stronger than USD at both periods
- Sell EURUSD if EUR is weaker than USD at both periods
C. Trade the correlation of single currencies
- BUY if EUR and CHF are stronger than USD
- SELL if EUR and CHF are weaker than USD
The FX Power analysis is completely independent of any chart time frame.
If you choose 1 day FX Power considers the entire historical data of the past 24 hours beginning from this second to determine the currency strength.
If you choose 1 week FX Power considers the entire historical data of the past 5 trading days beginning from this second to determine the currency strength.
Example: If you trade the D1 chart time frame we recommend using an analysis period of 1 or 2 weeks. 1 week is a bit faster, 2 weeks is a bit smoother.
In the end, it's up to you which analysis period suits your trading style best.
- FX Power period -> Click at the drop-down list and select a time period you like to analyze
Display and histogram settings
- Hide FX Power display? -> Set "true" to disable the FX Power display (recommended for iCustom EA requests)
- Currency line colors -> Configure the line colors of your FX Power histogram
- Hide activity marker -> Set "true" to hide the white rectangles in the FX Power Compact view
- Display warning if missing data -> Set to "false" to disable all data warnings
Alert and notification options
- Enable cross alert -> Set "true" to be informed if two currency strength lines cross each other
- Enable strength alert -> Set "true" to be informed if currencies rise above a limit value
- Alert if currencies rise above -> Limit value for the strength alert
- Enable weakness alert -> Set "true" to be informed if currencies drop below a limit value
- Alert if currencies drop below -> Limit value for the weakness alert
- Rise alert active -> Set "true" to be informed about rising deltas between two currencies
- Alert if delta rises above -> Limit value for the rising delta alert
- Drop alert active -> Set "true" to be informed about dropping deltas between two currencies
- Alert if delta drops below -> Limit value for the dropping delta alert
General notification settings
- Display pop-up messages -> Set "true" to receive pop-up notifications
- Send e-mails -> Set "true" to receive a notification e-mail
- Send mobile notifications -> Set "true" to receive mobile notifications
- Play an alert sound -> Set "true" to receive an audible notification
- Default alert sound -> Choose your favorite alert sound