FX Power MT5
FX Power is the first real time currency strength meter with a real time histogram.
Run FX Power to analyze and record the momentum and strength of all major currencies.
Use the FX Power histogram to determine efficient currency strength combinations and patterns.
Key Features of FX Power
- Real time market strength of all major currencies
- Identical calculation results at all brokers and charts
- 100% reliable real time calculations -> no repainting
- Selectable time periods via dropdown list
- Several instances within one chart possible
- Movable FX Power display (via drag-and-drop)
- Histogram of real time recorded calculation results
- Suitable for high resolution QHD, UHD and 4K displays
- Automated terminal configuration
- Optimized for tablet and touchscreen usage
- Alerts via e-mail, message and mobile notifications
- Accessible buffers for EA requests
How to trade with FX Power?
Run FX Power with different time periods to record the calculation results.
Use the FX Power histogram buttons to display the currency lines you need.
Compare short and long-term analysis to determine efficient combinations.A. Trade "crossings" of currency histogram lines
- BUY if EUR crosses USD upwards
- SELL if EUR crosses USD downwards
B. Trade confirming patterns of different time periods
- Run two FX Power instances, e.g. 1 hour and 8 hours
- Buy EURUSD if EUR is stronger than / above USD at both periods
- Sell EURUSD if EUR is weaker than / below USD at both periods
C. Trade the correlation of single currencies
- BUY if EUR and CHF are stronger than / above USD
- SELL if EUR and CHF are weaker than / below USD
FX Power options and settings
- FX Power period -> Click at the drop-down list and select a time period you like to analyze
Display and histogram settings
- Hide FX Power display? -> Set "true" to disable the FX Power display (recommended for iCustom EA requests)
- Currency line colors -> Configure the line colors of your FX Power histogram
- Hide activity marker -> Set "true" to hide the white rectangles in the FX Power Compact view
- Force histogram drawing (if missing data) -> Set to "true" to draw histogram despite limited data availability
Alert and notification options
- Enable cross alert -> Set "true" to be informed if two currency strength lines cross each other
- Enable strength alert -> Set "true" to be informed if currencies rise above a limit value
- Alert if currencies rise above -> Limit value for the strength alert
- Enable weakness alert -> Set "true" to be informed if currencies drop below a limit value
- Alert if currencies drop below -> Limit value for the weakness alert
- Rise alert active -> Set "true" to be informed about rising deltas between two currencies
- Alert if delta rises above -> Limit value for the rising delta alert
- Drop alert active -> Set "true" to be informed about dropping deltas between two currencies
- Alert if delta drops below -> Limit value for the dropping delta alert
General notification settings
- Display pop-up messages -> Set "true" to receive pop-up notifications
- Send e-mails -> Set "true" to receive a notification e-mail
- Send mobile notifications -> Set "true" to receive mobile notifications
- Play an alert sound -> Set "true" to receive an audible notification
- Default alert sound -> Choose your favorite alert sound
The demo version is built to demonstrate the main features and usability of FX Power.
If you like to use FX Power unlimited or within an EA, you have to buy or rent this product.
FX Power requires data of 28 FX trading symbols to calculate the strength of the 8 major currencies 100% correctly.
This mass of data will be gathered in the background and might cause a few seconds waiting period at the first start in the strategy tester.
If a required symbol is missing and cannot be loaded, you will get an information message automatically.
The calculation results in the strategy tester may be different from those in real trading.
The reason is the candle simulation algorithm in the strategy tester compared to the incoming real-time ticks of a live trading environment.
The histogram is based on real-time recorded currency strength values.
If there is gap in the histogram lines, there is no recorded data due to a disconnect or offline time of your terminal.
You are looking for trading strategies and tips? Visit our Blueball IT blog.
You need help using our trading tools? Send an e-mail to email@example.com
You are happy with our work? Share your experience and leave a review.
Best regards and welcome on board!
- Faster calculations
- Improved data reading process
- Optimized histogram drawing
- and bug fixes
- Faster calculations
- Instant results for all analysis periods
- Precise histogram across all timeframes
- Detailed quality check of your historical data
- Automatic download of missing data
Optimized Heatmap navigation for brokers with suffixes
Added drop-down list with new histogram features like labels and values
Calculation works 5 times faster now
New panel design
New button to switch FX Power panel between subwindow and main chart
- New Heatmap design
- Faster "One Click" to access any symbol of the Heatmap
- Switch between Heatmap and Equalizer design
- Cross-hair button to focus on underlying symbol
- Sound button to enable/disable alerts
- Alert on cross of currencies
- Alert if currencies rise above 6 (value is customizable)
- Alert if currencies drop below 3 (value is customizable)