Object Synchronizer : Better focus/analysis of the price chart in many time frames.
Are you bored to save and load template many times for the same symbol for many chart time frames? Here is the alternative. With this indicator, you enjoy creating objects across many charts, you can modify the same object in any chart, you can delete the same object in any chart. All objects that you created/modified always are synchronized across all chart windows (with same symbol). Save your time, you can focus better on what you are looking for in many time frames.
Supported objects: Horizontal line, Trendline, Rectangle, Fibonacci retracement, Arrows, Equidistant channel, Triangle and Andrews Pitchfork lines
Advantages. [tracking and synchronizing objects across all charts with the same symbol]
- Easy to use. Just attach this indicator to your chart, with customized values and save as a template. Load all charts with the template. Now, it's very easy to create new objects/modify objects from any chart time frame.
- Save your time
- Help you better focus on price action trade in many time frames.
- Clear information for each object.
Indicator parameters [for default settings]
- Sync objects for the same symbol - sync objects for the window with same symbol
Object: Horizontal line
- Draw with the default width - true/false - draw horizontal line with default settings
- Reset the horizontal line width to the default - true/false - reset all horizontal line width to the default settings
- Horizontal line width for M1-MN - Customized width for lines of each timeframe M1 - MN
- Draw with the default line color - true/false - draw horizontal line with default color for each timeframe
- Reset the horizontal line color to the default - true/false - reset horizontal line color to default color
- Horizontal line color for M1-MN - customized color for M1-MN timeframes
- To draw trendline - to draw trendline you click and hold the left button and drag up or down
- To draw trendline as S/R - using trendline to draw Support/Resistance, just click on the price level and release
- Draw with the default color - true/false if you want to use pre-defined colors
- Trendline up color - pre-defined color for trendline up
- Trendline down color - pre-defined color for trendline down
- Trendline as S/R color - pre-defined color for trendline as Support/Resistance
- To create Price Action Zone - draw rectangle from the right to left to mark the zone
- To create Supply/Demand Zone - draw rectangle from the left to the right to mark Supply/Demand zone
- Zone color 1 - color for extended zone from your Supply/Demand zone/base
- Extend engulfed level - true/false if you want to extend engulfed zone again to the right
- Zone color 2 for M1 - MN - customized color for the extended zone from M1 to MN