Trend Finder For Multi Pair And Multi Time Frame
This indicator has been created by a former hedge-fund employee and it has been designed to find the strongest trends in the forex market. This indicator analyzes the moving averages for all 28 pairs and across 8 time-frames. And then it ranks each pair according to trend-strength.
Remember: institutional traders use moving averages more than any other indicator.
- Displays all the information on one-screen.
- Monitors all 28 pairs at the same time.
- Monitors 8 consecutive time-frames, from 5-Min to Monthly.
- Automatically sorts all pairs, from 'most trending' to 'least trending'.
- Provides real-time alerts for the strongest trends.
- You have full control of colors, settings and which pairs to monitor.
- Use Alerts: True = Yes, False = No
- Min Alerts Min: Alerts interval (how often to receive an alert on the same pair)
- S1 - S28: All 28 pairs are listed by default. And you can delete any pair that you don't need.
- ColorUp: Color to display when price closes over the moving average.
- ColorDn: Color to display when price closes under the moving average.
- Grid Color: Select the color for the grid.
- TxtColor: Select the color for the text in the header.
- HdrColor: Select the color for the header.
- SymColor: Select the color for the symbols. (Whichever chart you attach the indicator to, this symbol will automatically be displayed in blue.)
- Font Size: Select your preferred font size.
- MA period: Setting for moving average.
- MA shift: Setting for moving average.
- MA method: Setting for moving average.
- Applied price: Setting for moving average.
See the screenshots below for further details. Contact us if you have any questions.