I am looking for a skilled programmer who can re code, restructure and add additional functions to a previously developed multi terminal
The system is based on two Experts (Master and Slave) and trades swaps against each other. Master EA and Slave EA exchange data and commands
- The exchange protocol to transfer data back and forth between MT4 Slave and Master EA (both MT4) exists and works fine. There is only
small bug to fix.
- The exchange protocol to transfer data back and forth between MT4 Slave and Master EA (MT5 to MT4) needs to be developed new but the
existing protocol will be certainly helpful.
- A new pairing function needs to be added. It is a function what allows to group trades and setup separate handling rules for them.
- A new interlocking function needs to be added. It is a function what monitors trades and close all corresponding trades if one of
the interlocked trades gets closed from whatever reason.
- Closing logic of trades needs to be updated.
- Calculation method of margin levels needs to be updated.
- System notifications and alerts functions exists as well but messages are to replace and telegram notifications needs to be added
- Tool tip messages needs to updated. This includes adding new ones and replace some of old ones.
- E-Mail notification function exists and works well but some messages needs to be added/updated.
MT4 and MT5:
Terminal 1 (MT4), Master EA, Slave EA Terminal 1 (MT4), Master EA,
Terminal 2 (MT4), Slave EA
Terminal 2 (MT5), Slave EA
Terminal 3 (MT4), Slave EA
Terminal 3 (MT4), Slave EA
Please note that only the Slave EA (that is the small unit what collects data and executes trade commands from the Master) needs to run on both, MT4
and MT5. If technically not possible, there should be two Slave versions. One for MT4 and one for MT5. The Master EA is for MT4 only.
What you will receive:
- Source file of previously developed version (compiles correct).
- Detailed technical description.
- All images for the buttons in .bmp format.
The project needs to be restructured and the code should be commented to make sure it is easy to work with later. Parts of the existing codes can
be certainly recycled. Other parts need to be re coded, updated or done new from scratch.
Please only bid for this project if you have enough experience and the needed skill set to finish the project. It is also important that you a pay
attention to detail and deliver in time.
Unfinished work, mismatching layout, delays (except there are hard reasons) are not acceptable and the result will be that the project will be
cancelled and you will not get paid.
On the other hand, if you are a skilled programmer and provide quality you can expect to receive several 1000-1500$ projects every quarter.
Thank you in advance for your interest. I look forward to read from you.