EA Open a order every X days

Good morning, I'm new in MQL4 /

I would like to help, I need a function to my EA open an order every X days or hours after the previous order.

Ex. Opened a orden on Monday 7 am, would open another on Wednesday 7am

appdroidmega:
Good morning, I'm new in MQL4 /

I would like to help, I need a function to my EA open an order every X days or hours after the previous order.

Ex. Opened a orden on Monday 7 am, would open another on Wednesday 7am
We are here to help you with your own attempt at codding and guiding you with any difficulties you may have. We are not here to code things for you! So your options are:
  • learn to code it yourself (see below)
  • or hire someone to code it for you (for that, you should place a Job request in the Freelance Section).

If you decide to learn coding and you are serious about it, then this is what you should do:

• First learn the basics of coding (like in "C"). Here are a few links for sites that offer tutorials and learning for "C" that can help:
  • Then read and follow the Book/Tutorial (even though it is old and out of date).
  • At the same time, read the entire documentation with special attention to the MQL4 Updates that are not mentioned in the Book/Tutorial.
  • Then you should study several examples of code for Indicators, Expert Advisors (EAs) and Scripts in the user Code Base.
  • Then you can start making your own, but very simple Indicators and slowly build on them until fully able to understand and make more complex Indicators.
  • Then you can start making your own, but very simple EAs and slowly build on them until fully able to understand and make more complex EAs.

You should not skip any of these necessary steps! Consider this as a very important lesson!

Reason: