EA opening only one order

I'm trying to create an EA based on stochastic and moving averages. It works ok but I have noticed that if i have a position already opened on one pair is not going to open another on another paireven if it meets the requirements. Can anyone help me with this? 

TraderOfTheYear: if i have a position already opened on one pair is not going to open another on another paireven if it meets the requirements. Can anyone help me with this? 
Using OrdersTotal directly and/or no Magic number filtering on your OrderSelect loop means your code is incompatible with every EA (including itself on other charts and manual trading.) Symbol Doesn't equal Ordersymbol when another currency is added to another seperate chart . - MQL4 forum

TraderOfTheYear:

I'm trying to create an EA based on stochastic and moving averages. It works ok but I have noticed that if i have a position already opened on one pair is not going to open another on another paireven if it meets the requirements. Can anyone help me with this? 

im not programer but i think u should chang the magic number at another chart then i hop it will work..

iflyonthesky:
im not programer but i think u should chang the magic number at another chart then i hop it will work..
Or at least Symbol.

TraderOfTheYear:

it is easy if you post your code.